School...Lessons...Home...Eat....Chat...Sleep

Friday went past, very slowly... I had to sit through English and Art, not that I don't like these subjects, but when I'm desperate for something to happen, something to happen quick, I was not particularly educated nor was I enthusiastic. I found that the longer the lessons were, the longer I drifted off into a fantasy world, not controlling my thoughts...

I had a R.E test and I totally flopped it.. I was indeed actually quite concerned, I mean, if this carries on... then I would fail all of my GCSE's and end up a hobbo on the street (not that there's anything wrong with hobbos) but, but...I cannot fail like this anymore... I...urgh..I just hope that I get used to him, and the effect he has on me settles down enough so that I can focus... I don't want my lust or luurrve to go... but...

"So... Tell me more about him! Please! He's seems sooo great!" Maddison questioned me as we were walking home, her towards the bus stop and me down the road to school.

"Well... I don't mean to brag..." I began, not wanting to annoy her

"You haven't spoken about him in ages! Tell me now!" She begged

"Okay... well... I'm gonna see him next Wednesday! I can't wait! We're keeping it casual and going round my area, you know, chillin'... man... he's perfect! He sings... he's soo cute! he's got a great sense of humour and best of all... I think he likes me as much as I like him!" I cried, making a couple of people stare.

"Well of course he does! Otherwise he wouldn't want to see you again!" Maddison said and hugged me, then whispered in my ear "You're so lucky! I wish I had a boyfriend like yours..."

I smiled. Life was just perfect now...

The weekend... boring...boring and awesome! I was up most nights, until god-knows when, chatting away to wonderboy... He's such a flirt sometimes, but I felt like he was my flirt! I really liked him, more than I ever had... and now I was so excited to see him the following week, to hear his voice and to just be near him...

Monday

Life is BORING! School...Lessons...Home...Eat....Chat....Sleep...

Tuesday

Life is getting slightly better... School...Lessons....Jamming with my band....Home....Chat...eat...Chat...sleep

But Wednesday, hah, wednesday my dear friends is where it all changes... Where I make the most stuppidest mistake of my life...