Chapter 9: Guilt And Regret

Coco POV

After the mission and Velvet successfully became Eren first faunus friend. Thing was going really great, after sometime we became great friends.

Coco: Alright see you tomorrow Eren.

Eren: See you.

Eren POV

After I separate from team CFVY I walk back to my room only to find out that the girls was back, Weiss and Blake is arguing.

Weiss: I don't understand why this is causing such a problem!

Blake: That is the problem!

Weiss: You realize you are defending an organization that hates Humanity, don't you? The Faunus of the White Fang are pure evil!

Blake: There's no such thing as pure evil! Why do you think they hate Humanity so much? It's because of people like Cardin, people like you, that force the White Fang to take such drastic measures!

Weiss: People like me?

Blake: You're discriminatory!

Weiss: I'm a victim! Do you want to know why I despise the White Fang? Why I don't particularly trust the Faunus? It's because they've been at war with my family for years. War, as in actual bloodshed. My grandfather's company has had a target painted across its back for as long as I can remember. And ever since I was a child, I've watched family friends disappear; board members executed; an entire train car full of Dust, stolen. And every day, my father would come home, furious. And that made for a very difficult childhood.

Weiss expression turn from frustration to sadness

Weiss: But that not the worst part... When I was 10, I was on my way home until our car was attack by the White Fang, the doors was ripped open as a WFM grab me and throw me out of the car into the dark, cold and snowy night. He pin me to the ground as he rip my dress he was going to use me for his own pressure before killing me.

Yang: How could they. Weiss did you hear them or you just imagine it out of fear?

Weiss: He said it out loud to his boss, but he already started ripping my dress before his boss could say anything.

Yang: Those scumbag, they are willing to do something like that to a 10 year old.

Ruby: What are they going to do to you, Weiss?

Eren: Let's just say something that no one ever want to happen to themselves or anyone else.

Weiss: The only reason I am here to day because of Eren.

Blake: Eren...?

Weiss: He save me and kill them every last one of them there. I was shock to find out what they did to him, back then I thought what he did was bad but as time when on I gain even more respect for him, even if that seems unjust and wrong but to me what he was doing is justice.

Blake: You kill them... Why?

Eren: What is the point if those with the means and power do not fight?

Blake: But you kill them your own kind.

Eren: They never acknowledge me as one of there own. To them I am just a freak.

Blake: They where misguided, they still have a chance to change!

Eren: You don't get it. You've never seen it! The way they treated people! Their own kind or not!

Blake: But what you doing is wrong! If you kill them then what the make you any different from them!

Eren: There's no time to figure out if this the right thing to do! I just move... I don't try to keep my hands clean. That's right, the world is cruel.