Two

Month later -

It's been a month since they both are dating, also it's been a month since your life messed up.

From the day he proposed jisoo, he has been constantly ignoring you like you are invisible for him. You feel like you are some kind of trash which is thrown out of his life.

He doesn't comes to meet to often, he doesn't even replies to your calls and messages properly.

Only once in a week he comes to your house and talks to you for some time and then leaves.

You feel like your relation with him is not same as before. It's like everything between you both changed.

Now you aren't sure whether you both are still bestfriend or not. Because now you guys don't seem to be as one.

Whenever you both meet at college you both just wave hands at each other or just smile and then go to your own separate ways.

You both are now not what you used to be..

It broke you.

Your only fear is now becoming your sad reality..

First you used to cry whole night just thinking about how you both used to be

You loved him but he hurted you. You trusted him but he broke your trust.

You loved him so much that you did everything what you can do for him.

But in return what he did? He just left you.

Now you were tired.. tired of thinking about him. His mistakes..

Cause you never asked for love. You never wanted his love. You never expected anything from him. But atleast you expected that he will never leave your side.

But he left....

And now you are alone. All broken.

You don't have anyone with whom you can share what's going on in your life..

The only thought which is there on your mind is that he left you because of a person who just came in his life few days ago.

Now the love you once had for him turned into anger.

Y/n POV

You got up as your alarm clock rings.