The Eiffel Tower

I sat on my flight which was about eighteen hours. It was torture! I was just waiting for it to land! The stewardess was rude and kept mumbling under her breath whenever I asked for something. The plane ride made me sick to my stomach, and not to mention I was seated next to an old man who smelled of liquor and cigarettes. It burned my nose holes.

When the flight came to a stop and we could start unloading I wanted to jump up and down! But being the cool person I am didn't. When I got to France, it was raining. Most would think of this as bad, or a way to ruin the day, but I wasn't most. When I saw the rain it made me happy because, without the rain there'd be no rainbow. It was ways like this that made my life easy. If I enlighten myself and take off the heavy weight I can see good in the bad. It was my best quality.

Anyways I walked inside. It was warm in the airport. My now drenched body loved it. I ran through the airport to get my luggage. I watched the conveyor belt slowly circle with luggage. Finally I saw a bright pink suitcases with "Angelina" bedazzled on the sides. I grabbed them off the conveyor belt and wheeled out to the front of the airport.

The design studio I'll be working at was supposed to be picking me up. I looked for a person holding a sign with my name. I looked over the mob of people before I saw a boy. A boy about my age holding a sign that read, "Angelina Bryan" in big pink letters. I waved at the boy and ran over.

"Hey! I'm Angelina, but you can call me Angie, or Angela." He shook my hands, "Hi I'm Jordan." I looked at him, "Do you own the boutique I'll be working at?" I asked amused. He laughed and shook his head no, "No, I'm the owners son. My mom was busy so she asked me to come grab you." He stated. I nodded. "So let's go because I have a party to go to in like two hours and I need to get ready." He said a little rudely if you ask me. "Alright then." I replied.

We drove for about thirty minutes down streets with small bakeries and little stores. We were silent almost the whole time till he decided to talk. "Before you comvince yourself that I'm an asshole I want you to give me a chance." His words surprised me. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. He looked at me, "Would you like to go to a party with me?" I didn't know what to say.

"So..." he said. "Sure, but if you leave me alone I will walk home." I told him. "Not much of a punishment, but okay." He stated. I rolled my eyes.

We finally got to their house. It was huge and white. "You'll be staying here with us. The studio is about two blocks down." He told me. He opened the door which made my mind explode. It was beautiful. The stairs spiraled and there were clothes on bodices everywhere.

I followed him up the spiral stairs and he showed me my room. He threw the doors open and there was an enormous room. I ran straight to the glass doors. I opened them and walked out onto the patio. There was the Eiffel Tower. It was a mere 2 miles away. I smiled. "When you're done get ready." He told me and shut the door.

This was going to be great.