My Ugly Scarf

My ugly scarf ate my rabbit.

Unhappily ever after was his wife.

They lived forever in a dungeon that smelled awful.

Whenever the monkey opened the gate someone would fart.

That awful smell gave me a really bad headache that would haunt my life forever.

I wept in small orange trackpants, when I heard a bass flute being played by a magical elephant the color purple, and a donkey, equally obsessed with both the rabbit and the cow.

The young girl was not tall enough to reach the moon.

Although, her cow was as gross as Peter Pan when he fell into the crocodile's mouth.

That was gross.

I suppose that could be the end of the stormy midnight sleep where the siren on the pirate ship had once tipped over the dead sailor's body and then flew away to Never Ever Land and drowned in the Chocolate puddle of 70% cocoa bean and 30% pig.

This made me barf 'till my vomit puked out of each nostrill and blood spilled down my pants.

"And onto the ship we go", said my ugly perverted parrot.

It jumped off of the ship and so much fun happened when the captain threw a stink bomb at his wife who shrieked and hit him back with a baseball bat.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN?!" She yelled at the perverted parrot.

"SQUAK!" The parrot pooped all over the deck then he flew away and stole a purse and got lost in a rubber duck forest made of lollipops and candy.

He ate 'till he was fat and he ran until he became a bit skinnier and his crewmates sang to the monsters about ham and cheese sandwiches.

The then monsters ate my sisters who were flirting with the parrot, but the parrot was still lost in the sea eating crackers that were very soggy because multiple pandas licked them already.

A special thanks to:

@SatansLuck @maggieshine949 @imabookworm4life @CheriOnTop @HersheysLover @BelleofSummer @TheBlindEyeSees @Skye_Pixie @kamenashi19 @Scott_Francis @unknownmystery292 @Luvisa @Peace_Peach @faeriefloss @kelseeey @PeythLabsYou @Chioma1212 @SommeryFox @Evander_Frey

Be sure to be included in the next game! :)