The Gentle Touch

The gentle touch of the soft beautiful, graceful flower made a hobo bee come and take the graceful flower away to a abandoned bee hive in an attempt to try and hide from an angry, vicious bear that was chasing them.

So they thought they would hide in the bee hive, but bears like honey.

So, the hobo attacked the bears before they got killed by the bears.

Unfortunately, the bees had a knowledge of calculus and algebra which resulted in a terrible incident that no bee would dare talk about because it might destroy the world.

Ignoring that, the magic carpet flew around to the rings of Saturn which were flaming pink, purple and red streamers that exploded into confetti and covered up a lot of the flying frogs that might have eaten all of the stolen coconut juice because they had a stomach ache.

During its adventure, the magical carpet accidently coughed up something that looked like a huge black berry that was hairy and it was glowing with super powers from its vitamins.

Next, there was a flying monkey with a hat stuck on its tail that liked to DANCE! It was elegant and a bit snotty.

After the hat killed my mom I ran away so it couldn't take me hostage and feed me to the lochness rat that was not a monster.

The rat kidnapped everything including the crying pickled babies who were holding rifle guns in giant bags that contained everything except the last glowing star left in the sky, but included a magical unicorn who was flying by using their wings like parasailing devices that created many huge tsunami's in wonderland which was unstable and led to the complete destruction of small ponies which upsetted the pony queen's daughter who then went on an expedition.

Thank you to everyone who participated!

@darkness2light @DemiDenisse @ChocolateCupCookiez @SofieAlberts @AJ_Quadarella @jooleemei0 @Eloquencea @Fanganator @ShankHead @OwensMartin @dzinesgirl @sockmonkey10 @yhuki_hikari @xIshLeDiamosaurRawrx @lostsiren111 @brokenpencil21 @play_tym @YoyoLovesDBZ @AzaleaS

A special thanks to @dzinesgirl who contributed the most posts! :D

Stay tuned on my message board for the next 3 Word Game! :D