Chapter Two

Took me three fucking months to update this story.. I'm sorry. My parents took my iPod and the stories were on it so I couldn't write anything. But I now have it again and I'm gonna finish the chapters and update all of my stories ♥ sorry again. Hope you like it ♥

Btw, I put a pic of Destiny on the slidebar. Enjoy reading :)

* * *

Brian gets up and places his hands in his pockets. "What are you doing here?" I say, feeling like I'm about to cry. "Who was that guy?" he asks, following with his gaze the range rover that just drove away. "None of your business." I hiss. "Do I know him? He looks familiar." he says, looking at me now. "What do you want, Brian?" I clench my jaw and my fists. "I need to talk to you." he says. His face softens. "I don't wanna talk." "Please, babe." He begs. "Don't call me babe. I'm not your babe anymore." The pressure I feel in my throat gets bigger as I try my hardest not to cry.

"Please, just let me explain." He gets closer and I automatically step back. "Don't! Stay where you are. Don't come closer." He stops moving and sighs. "I never meant to cheat on you, Destiny." I bite my lips to hold the tears. "I don't love Ali-" I interrupt him. "I think you should go." I say, not looking at him. "Destiny.." he mumbles but I keep looking at the ground. He stares at me for a few moments before leaving the place while kicking stuff and calling himself in names. I hurry into the house, to my room, and right after I close the door, I crash on the bed and bawl my eyes out.

Everything was so perfect... Why did it have to happen...

~Justin's POV~

"She's beautiful." I say when Chaz sits down on the couch in my room next to Nolan. "She's sweet, she's funny. As far as I know, she's perfect." I say with excitement. "Seems like you fell in love." Ryan says as he sits next to them. "I didn't fall in love with her. I can't. I know her only for less than an hour and plus, I have a girlfriend." I say, shrugging at the end. "C'mon, no need to pretend. We all know the relationship between you and Selena isn't real." He says. "I know, but I really like Selena and I don't know Destiny enough to fall in love with her." I take the bottle behind me. "Never mind now. I need to write an album." I take a sip from it and go sit on the chair, taking the notebook and my guitar.

"It's a Christmas album, right?" Chaz asks. "Yep." I nod while reading what I already wrote. "Could you sing some for us?" I turn around on the chair and look at them as Nolan and Chaz play playstation and Ryan cheers them up. "Sure." I say and take the notebook. "I haven't finished to make the melody so be patient." They nod. "Aight, ready?" They stop the game and look at me.

"It’s the most beautiful time of the year. Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer. I should be playing in the winter snow, but I'mma be under the mistletoe. I don’t wanna miss out on the holiday, but I can’t stop staring at your face. I should be playing in the winter snow, but I’mma be under the mistletoe. With you, shawty with you. With you, shawty with you. With you under the mistletoe.

"Everyone's gathering around the fire. Chestnuts roasting like a hot July. I should be chilling with my folks, I know, but I’mma be under the mistletoe.

"Word on the street Santa's coming tonight, Reindeer's flying through the sky so high. I should be making a list, I know, but I’mma be under the mistletoe. With you, shawty with you. With you, shawty with you. With you under the mistletoe. With you, shawty with you. With you, shawty with you. With you under the mistletoe."  

"This is it for now but I'm still working on it." I say. "Nice." Nolan says. "I can already feel the christmas spirit in this room." Chaz says, smelling the air. "That song sounds awesome. Bet you're gonna have someone to kiss." Ryan says while stealing the remote from Chaz and starting a new game. "Yeah, maybe." I chuckle.