Chapter 3

"Noel, run, run as fast as you can, don't look back"  "Dad, NO!  Dad please, don't , I can't  do th- "  I woke up with a jolt,  "Shit" I muttered, I had sweat plastered all over my forehead. These damn nightmares are seriouslystarting to piss me off.  I turned around to look at my clock, 10am . Thank god for saturdays, no schooltoday, which by the way is going pretty well, It's been two weeks now, I've made plenty of friends, Brad's been great, major flirt though, Jess is probably the only girl friend that I've become close to so fast, I feel like i've known her forever.  And Zayn,  well , It's like he's totally forgotten I exist.  I mean, i see him in Chemistry class and around school and everything, but he hardly spares me a glance.  Although, I did catch him looking at me in class yesterday while i was talking to Brad, when I looked back at him, he looked pissed and turned away. It was weird. I wanted to ask him if he was okay, but he got up and left before I could even move from my seat. "anyway" i sighed, hopping out of bed. "I feel like pancakes " I mumbled to myself . 

I walked over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then made my way downstairs. I walked over to my stereo and plugged in my IPhone, scrolling through my music, I chose my all time favourite song, teenage dirtbag, and turned the volume up, loud as possible and walked into the kitchen. I opened up the cupboard and took out the ingredients and started cooking. "And i'm just a teenage dirtbag baabbyyyyy" I sang my lungs out,  dancing around the kitchen when my doorbell rang. it's 11 am, why would someone be here at this time? I walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey Babbyyy" I was pullled into a bear hug, my nostrils filled with his manly scent. "Brad , what're you doing here?"

He stepped back and eyed me up and down. crap, I was still in my pair of extra mini shorts and my tank top PJ's, damn. "Well don't you look hot as hell" Brad commented. I rolled my eyes and invited him in. "I'll be right back, make yourself at home" I yellled out to Brad, runing upstairs to change. I opened up my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of sweat pants. Pulling them on, I ran downstairs. Brad was walking around my house, looking at the pictures hanging on the walls and frames sitting here and there. "Hey, I'm making pancakes, would you like some?" I asked Brad, walking over to the kitchen. "Yeah sure " said Brad "I wouldn't mind some delicious pancakes from a delicious looking lady" i rolled my eyes . "oh shutup Brad" .  I finished making the pancakes and popped them on our plates. I took out a bottle of orange juice, poured it in our glasses then handed Brad his plate and we both went and sat down in the Living room and started eating.

"So, what are you doing here this early in the morning?"  I questioned Brad. "Just bored, and I thought maybe we could do something today?" Brad smiled, he was definitley up to something. Why was he being so nice? And extra flirty?  "Okay, let me go have a shower and get dressed" I smiled back, I got up and walked into the kitchen to put away our dirty dishes, when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see Brad's face inches from mine, I gasped and took a step back. "Brad, what're you doing?"  I asked. He then grabbed both my hands, and pushed me up against the kitchen counter with his body .

"You are so hot" he whispered against my neck, leaving a small kiss. "Brad" I murmered . He slowly started kissing up my neck, to my jawline. "Brad, stop " He then reached my lips, and kissed me urgently. I was surprised at first, but then I kissed back. But while kissing Brad, all I could think of was Zayn, he's beautiful hazel eyes, his perfect jawline, his amazing body and hi- shit, why the hell am I kissing Brad, it doesn't feel right at all, there's no spark, no magic, no love, this was wrong. I pulled away from the kiss and stepped back, Brad looked up at me with confusion in his eyes. "Brad , I can't do this, I'm sorry, I think you should leave"  "What, why, we don't have to do anything, we can just chill ?" he begged. "No, I just need some time to think, please leave, I'll talk to you later" "Okay, fine, I'll call you later, yeah ?" "Yeah" I sighed, and led him towards the door. "See ya" I waved and shut the door as he stepped outside.

"Ughhhhh" I yelled into the door. What are you doing Noel. I banged my head against the door, sighing I walked up to my bedroom and decided to have a shower and get dressed, I need to clear my head, so maybe i'll go for a walk. I grabbed my keys and phone and walked out the door. I decided to go to the park across the street. I put my headphones in my ears and scrolled through my music library. Dammit, there's that weird feeling again, that I feeling I get at the bottom of my stomach and - "Shit" I muttered as I smashed into someone, almost tripping over , until a pair of strong arms grabbed me. I looked up to be met by a pair of beautiful Hazel eyes, eyes I would recognise anywhere. "Zayn" I breathed. He looked at me, my heart went crazy, It was beating uncontrolably. What the hell ?  "Hey, you okay?" questioned Zayn, eyeing me up and down, I stepped out of his arms and straightened myself up. "Yeah, Sorry, I wasn't looking where i was going" I smiled at him. "Nah, it's cool " he gave me a small smile. How I wish I could see him smile, like an actual eye crinkling, full teeth smile.

"So, what're you doing here " I asked. "Oh, umm, I live here, you?" " No way, I live here too, that house right there" I pointed towards my house. "Oh cool, we're practically neigbours then, I live two doors down" he pointed at his house. How did I not know he lived right here. "Soooo, how've you been?" I asked. "Yeah, alright, and you, I see you've settled into school well" he said. "Yeah, I've been good too, yeah, It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, made a lot of good friends"He looked at me, his eyes all of a sudden became dark. "And Brad, how has he been?" What the hell, Where did that come from? I looked at his hands, his fists were balled up. "He's been a good friend" I answered hesitantly. He seemed to calm down a bit. "Zayn, you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine" he whispered in hushed, rough voice looking anywhere but at me. That was weird, I wonder what was up with him? "Well, I better get going It's gettin late, we should hang out or something sometime" I said, he looked up at me, his eyes had returned to it's beatiful hazel colour again.

 "Yeah, sure,I'd like that " he said with a small smile. "Me too" I smiled back. "Well, I'll umm see you around, bye" "See ya" he waved. Just as I was about to wave back, I got a text, I opened it up, there was a party tonight. Maybe I should ask Zayn if he want's to come. "Hey, Zayn!"  I called out. He turned around. "Yeah?" "Well, umm, there's this uhm ,party tonight, and I was wondering if you wanted to go?" His face lit up. "Yeah, sure, I'd love to, I'll pick you up at 8?" He smiled. I nodded. "See you then" I said. He smiled and walked off. There was that weird feeling again, ugh  damn stomach, what's it's problem? ignoring my stomach, I headed back to my house. Walking upto my bedroom, I looked at the clock and saw I only had two hours to get dressed. "Great" I sighed, heading into the shower.

I washed  my hair with my favourute watermelon flavoured shampoo, I scrubbed my body and brushed my teeth, Hopping out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around me and started blow drying my hair, after I was done with my hair, I walked to my wardrobe and opened up the cupbaords. "What to wear, what to wear" I sighed. My eyes landed on a black dress, it was sleeveless, and tight at the top, then goes all flowy half way down. I paired it with my favourite Blue shoes and blue clutch. I put the dress on and headed over to my mirror to do my make up. I didn't like to much make-up, So I just put on a bit of face powder, mascara and my favourute pink lipstick. I looked at the time, it was 7.55pm, Zayn would be here soon. I put my shoes, grabbed my clutch, gave myself a once over in the mirror and walked downstairs. As soon as i reached the bottom of the stairs, my doorbell rang. I felt nervous for some reason, why? it was only Zayn, not like it was a date or anything. I walked over to the door, took a deep breath and opened it."Well, well, don't you look sexy" My eyes scanned over the person standing in front of me. "Brad?!?"

Hey guys!  Sorry I haven't been updating lately I'm always at school or hanging out with some friends! haha I promise to update more probably I have state tests coming up so I most likely won't be updating because of how lazy I am I'm so sorry guys! I have a co-writer but its kidna hard to get in contact with her because she lives in Australia and I am from the U.S, plus she is never on she has a social life unlike me *cries* so yeah Comment & Vote Thank you! I love you all thanks for the support!