Chapter 2

Zayn's POV

I entered the school in a down right grumpy mood, I hated being here at times, I couldn't be stuffed coming to this shit hole, but what other choice did I have? Maybe if I didn't have to put up with Brad, I wouldn't mind too much. I would've knocked him cold if I could, but I couldn't, with my reputation with the school, and the fact that Brad knew something about me that no oneesledid, stops me from beating the shit out of him with fear that he might tell someone.

I had chemistry first, I walked down the hallway heading to class, when I got a weird feeling at the pit of my stomach, I've no idea what it was, but it was weird. For some reason, I had a sudden urge to turn around, I looked around the hallway, when my eyes landed on a girl in front of me. She had long brown wavy hair that landed just above her bum, she was tall and slim, an amazing figure with just the right amount of curves, she was beautiful, I've never seen anyone like her. As my eyes made their way up her body to her face, I noticed she had perfectly shaped, pink lips, and she also had a nose ring that was a letter 'N' . i finally got to her eyes, they were large, dark and beautiful. I couldn't help but stare at them, when I realized she was looking right back at me. I looked down at my feet, and when lookedup again, she was walkingtowards me. Oh crap. Why was she coming here?

"Hey" She said in a beautiful, smooth voice. "Can you help me find Mrs. Lockwoods class, I'm new here and completely lost" She gave me a small smile as I gave her a puzzled look. Why the hell would she ask me? I'm just me, plain old Zayn, but her, she was something else, something amazing.

"Me?" I asked her, confused .

"Yeah I - " She was about to say something until something pushed me back, catching me off guard.

"Hey Dork " said Brad, I inwardly groaned, not him already. He then turned towards the beautiful girl . "Hey there sexy, you must be new, I'm Brad" Ugh, I just wanted to smack that damn smile off his face. The girl smiled back .

"Hey, yeah, I'm Noel" ah, she had a lovely name. She held out her hand to shake his, but Brad being the pig he is, grabbed her hand and kissed it instead. She blushed and smiled, then looked back at me. I wonder why she looked at me. I felt another nudge as Brad tried to push me back again, but I didn't budge. He shrugged, then puthisarms around Noel. And led her away. I sighed as I watched them go, I looked away, of coursehe gets the girl, he always does. And why would any girl beinterestedin meanyway? I looked back at them, and she turned around and looked at me. Our eyes met for a second, there was something in her eyes when she looked at me, Was it sympathy?pitty? hate? I looked away and headed off in the direction of my class. There it is again, That weird feeling at the pit of my stomach. Maybe I ate something bad, I don't know.