𝟎𝟒𝟒. 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿

cherish !
( 044. )

"love, you need something?" harry asks his girlfriend who has been in bed for two weeks. she shakes her head. "sweetheart, you've got to eat something. atleast drink something." he whispers and takes place next to her on the bed. "hazel is asking for her mum." he pouts.

"mom." she corrects him, which made him chuckle since she always does that. he presses a kiss on her forehead and tucks her hair behind her ear.

"there's my girl." he smiles. "come, hazel wants to play a game. it'll be good for you, honey." he takes her hand and drags her out of bed. she let's out a groan but gets up anyway. "i'm proud of you." he pecks her lips and walks to hazel's room.

"mommy!" she giggles and jumps in emilia's arms. "wanna play a game?" she pokes emilia's cheeks with her finger. emilia nods and places hazel back on the floor.

she turns around to see harry looking at them with a big smile, he mouth "i love you." to her and goes to check on adeline. his phone rang on the way to adeline's room.

"hey mum." he says quietly before entering the room, to see the little girl still sleeping. he smiles at her and quietly leaves the room again.

"hey, sweetheart. i'm in los angeles, can i come visit or do you guys still need some time?" she asks friendly to her son.

when she heard about what happend she wanted to take the first flight to la but harry told her not to, since emilia didn't want to see anyone because she was constantly blaiming herself for what happend.

harry walks past hazel's room to look at emilia seeing her with a big smile. "you can come visit." he tells his mum. "she's going to be okay. she looks happier." he says with a smile.

"give her a hug from me." anne says being happy emilia is finally starting to get better. "i love you, see you in an hour."

"i love you too." he smiles, emilia looks at her boyfriend and smiles. harry hangs up the phone and goes over to hug emilia from behind. "hey, love. you alright?" he whispers in her ear.

"yeah, thank you." she turns around around wraps her arms around his neck. "i love you." she kisses him.

"hazel, honey, i'm going to steal mummy for a bit." hazel nods.

harry takes emilia outside and takes place on the grass. "i'm so proud of you, i know it hard but remember he doesn't want his mum to be sad. he wants a happy mummy." he places his hand on her cheek. "he's looking at you from there." harry points to the sky.

"thank you, haz. for not giving up on me." she whispers.

"i would never." the two sat in silence for a bit and looked up to the sky, watching the clouds. "ilia?" harry says quietly, to which she hums in respons. "let's get married." emilia turns her head to him in shock and laughs. "I'm serious, let's get married." he chuckles.

"you know what, let's get married, mr. styles." she smiles at him and kisses him.

"let's get married, mrs. styles."

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁 styles

𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁 styles.

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 queen anne giving us the emilia, harry, adeline and hazel content we need!
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 the last picture🥺
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 aw adeline and hazel😣
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 styles? what bout stan?
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 i've never been more happy to see harry content
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 oh thank god they're okay
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 🥺🤍🤍
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻 ❤️
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 GEMMAAAA <3333
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 !

THEYRE GETTING MARRIEDDDDD WHOOP WHOOPP

bro omg i just had my french speaking exam and i nailed ittt wtf

anyway i be updating like my life is depending on it lmfao, no on a serious note thank you guys for the support. this story is soon coming to an end :(