𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹

cherish !
( 008. )

( 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 )

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘, 𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 were sitting on the couch watching a movie, at Emilia's place. Hazel was cuddled up with her dad and Emilia was sitting next to them, watching the two.

Hazel lifted her head up and rubbed her eyes with her little hands and yawned. Harry looked down at his daughter with adoring eyes. "You tired, baby?" He whispers to which she nods.

He looks at Emilia giving her a look of should I take her to bed? which she immediately understands and nods.

Harry stands up from the couch and takes Hazel in his arms. She lays her head in the crook of his neck and closes her eyes with a soft sigh. "Let's get you to bed." Harry says softly.

Harry had stayed the night a couple times at Emilia's place, just so he could spend some time with Hazel, which was always his favorite thing to do. In the beginning it wasn't so easy but now it was like he has done it for ages.

Emilia smiled at the sight of the two. She will always be mad at herself for not telling him, for three years, that he was the father. She would never get over how protected Harry already is over Hazel.

Harry was upstairs putting Hazel in her bed. "Dadda?" Hazel yawned, looking with tired eyes at her dad.

"Yes, baby?" He moves her hair out of her face.

"I wanna call uncle Sebbie." She pouts.

Harry took his phone out of his back pocket from his jeans and went through his contacts, typing in Sebastian his name and pressing the facetime button.

"Hey, man. Everything alright?" Sebastian frowns the moment Harry appears on his screen. Harry only called him about Emilia or if Hazel wanted to see him.

"Hazel wanted to call before sleeping." He chuckles and points the camera to his daughter who was laying cutely under her blanket.

Sebastian smiled at his niece. "Hey Haz Haz. Shouldn't you be sleeping?" He raised his eyebrows and chuckles.

She shakes her head. "I wanted call uncle sebbie." She giggles.

"Well, little one. Wanna do your dadda a favour and sleep, so he can also go to sleep and momma also." He says, trying to get the girl to go to sleep.

She nods. "Okie, sebbie. I will." Hazel smiles at her uncle. "Night night." She yawns.

"Goodnight, gummy bear." Sebastian says and ends the facetime call.

Harry puts his phone back in his pocket and kisses his daughter's forehead. "Goodnight, baby. I love you."

"Wove you too, dadda." She says and closes her eyes. Harry stands up and walks to the door and turns the lights off.

"She asleep?" He hears behind him. Harry turns around to be met by Emilia.

"Yeah." He smiles and sighs. He walks to the stairs, wanting to go downstairs to sleep on the couch like he always did.

"Wait." Emilia stops him. "Please stay with me." She whispers only loud enough for him to hear. He just nods and follows her to her bedroom.

They both pull the blanket over their body. Harry keep his distance from her but she just rolls over and goes to lay with her head on his chest. "I'm sorry." She says.