#25 Helping hand

Don't wait to make lots of money before spending in charity and helping those in need. Even without monetary means, try to help people around you in any  way possible.

It could be as simple as someone asking you for information regarding a matter you might be knowledgeable about. Or just listening to their problems, or even going a step further and offering them sincere counselling. Or helping out with errands/ house chores. Or helping out your younger siblings/friends with studies. Maybe babysitting kids of your family members...Even spending money on your family with the right intention is charity.

In any capacity, whenever someone asks for help and you find yourself in a position to help, try never turning away that person who came to you for help. (Provided it is within the boundaries set by Allah and you're not hurting or overexerting your personal limits. You need to understand your own limitations first and foremost♥️) But never do all this expecting recognition or praise in return, because you won't get any, almost never.

Do it solely for the sake of earning Allah's pleasure and you'll see that even if no one comes to your rescue, Allah SWT will ALWAYS, ALWAYS become sufficient for you in every aspect in unimaginable ways. InshaAllah♥️