Chapter 6

As we walk in to our apartment I began to think to my self about how nice this apartment was.
Me and Jared went to look at the bedrooms and decide which bedroom would be whose. Although to my surprise the 2 bedrooms had a bathroom that was connected with each other. That meant we had to share a bathroom. This was gonna be fun I thought to my self.
I then picked witch bedroom would be mine. I picked the one with a balcony in it. This place is so pretty for such a cheap price.

Sofia: Jared we gotta go to grand army we have to enroll

Jared: oh right yea about that I am not gonna go to that school

Sofia: ok well where are you gonna go

Jared: I am gonna to this private school that's near grand army

Sofia: ok well how about this let's split up and go our separate ways right now I mean after all we are just roommates and we can take turns buying our food

Jared: ok sounds good to me

Sofia: ok well I am gonna go then

Jared: ok bye Sofia

Sofia: Jared when where here just call me my actual name

Jared: got it Kat

I left without even responding. But I have a lot of stuff I need to do in a little amount of time.

But first I had to go set up a bank account so I don't have to carry all this cash on me.

I entered the bank and made a new bank account witch was hard to get because you had to have a bunch of stuff to prove your age.

After I was done I went to the mall and got a bunch of stuff and I even decided to dye my hair. I wanted to split dye it so half was red and the other half was black.

But now came the hard part of starting over I had to go down to my new school register me and I had to find a job. I started to walk down to Grand Army. I had called to see the princeball earlier. So hopefully this goes as planned.

*********************

I started to walk into the school and as I was walking in I seen that people where coming and going out of the school, I didn't think this school was that popular though.

Princeble: may I help you with somthing miss

Sofia: hi yes my names Sofia I called in earlier because I would like to go to you school this year

Princeble: yes do you have your father with you because I am afraid we can't enroll you without your father being with you

Sofia: I can go get him he is at work right now but could I come back tomorrow with him

Princeble: yes Sofia that would be great

I start to walk out and I thought that I was going to have to call my dad but I don't want to I mean I came here to start a new life. If my dad found out where I am he would drag me back home. But then when I was thinking about it a crazy thought came into my head. What if I could get Jared to come in as my dad.

Once I finally was outside of Grand Army I realized I still have to go find a job. I knew I wanted somthing close by somthing that could be easy but also get good pay. I then decided that I would work the job situation thing tomorrow as it was already getting dark outside and I wanted to get home. But as I was walking home I came by a bar that was hireing and lucky for me I have my fake ID with me.

I ran in to the bar and was so excited because bars pay good money. Once I was inside the bar I started looking around for a worker. Once I found a worker I asked where I could find the boss, she then led me back to this room where I then seen this guy that looked about in his 20s. Once I walked into his office the worker behind me was told to leave and shut the door behind her.

Guy: so what brings you here is there a complaint you want to file

Sofia: no I was actually looking for a job

Guy: ok well how old are you kid you look very underage and I can't have people work here if there underage

Sofia: well here's my ID (hands him it) as you can see I am 23 years old

Guy: ok Sofia (seen my name on ID) you need a trial

Sofia: uh what

Guy: a trial you will work with me behind the bar tonight and we will see how you do

Sofia: ok what's your name

Guy: Kody but here we call each other by our last names so you can call Felton

Sofia: ok but then why arnt you calling me by my last name

Kody: because I am the boss now get back behind the counter and show me what you can do

Authors note: sorry for the short chapter but I am gonna try and make my chapters more longer also the word count for this chapter is 896.