chapter 3

Me: it was just some guy named Jared we exchanged each other's numbers but I don't even think I am gonna text him back once he text me

Dad: ok so I have something to tell you and I am sorry that I am just now telling you this but I got a girlfriend

Me: thats fine I am cool with it as long as you guys are happy I am fine

Dad: ok great I was a little nervous to tell you that

*we arive at dads house*

Me: oh my lord your house is so big where did you get all this money

Dad: from your uncle Ethan have you talked to him lately

Me: no not since I left why

Dad: just wondering but you should probably text him 

Me: i will later (as I walked into the new house that I would be living in)

       My Dad starts showing me around the house and told me where I would be going to school. He finally got to my room and I noticed that there wasn't even a bed in my room and the stores where all closed due too some holiday. So I had to either sleep on the floor, go to a hotel for the night, or go to somones over night.

     I finally just told my dad I would just sleep on the floor I mean its better then being back in Ohio with Caleb and Zach.
Zach seems happy because he keeps posting pictures of him and his new girl witch is so over the top.

*a few hours later*
*ding*

     I felt my phone vibrate as I picked it up and it was from a unknown number.

Text convo

Unknown: hey did you get to your dads house safe

Me: yea who is this

Unknown: its me Jared

Me: oh ok

    I decided to end the conversation there because I didn't really know this guy and I don't want to get caught up in boys plus school was starting in 2 weeks. So I had to prepare for school and I was gonna be the new student there. There was so much going in mind all at once. So much has happened in the past year. 

*ding*

   Text convo

Jared: wanna come over for a sleep over

Me: we probably don't liv close to each other l.a is a big city

Jared: true but are you going east high-school

Me: ya

Jared: then we live near each other so wanna come over for the night

Me: I would have to ask my dad but can your parents pick me up

Jared: sure

End of convo

      I was not really sure about this but I mean you only live once and nothings gonna happen anyway. I went to go ask my dad and told him that I would prefer going over there since I don't even have a bed in my room. He honestly didn't really care he was so into what his gf was doing witch is so not like him at all usually he has to meet the parents and everything.

Text convo

Me: my dad said yes

Jared: ok I just checked your location and my parents are on there way be ready

Me: ok

End of convo

          I needed a outfit to put on but like I don't know what to wear honestly I don't have that much clothes. I left most of my clothes back at Ethans for when I come visit.

      I started going through my suitcase and found a outfit I could wear. I put it on and this was the outfit.

     I was carrying a black mini backpack for my pajamas and other things

     I was carrying a black mini backpack for my pajamas and other things. I was already to go so I decided to go wait outside. But before I went to my dad to say goodbye but again he didn't even notice me he didn't even care witch made me more upset. I walked over to my door when I realized they where here so I walked out side and then I seen him again.

    It was like the first time all over again. He was still hot as ever. But this time he didn't have a shirt on for some reason I could see everything right down to his v-line. I tried not to make any expression too what he looked like but it was hard.

   Jared told me that the reason he didn't have a shirt on was he left and all of his clothes are in the washer. And it made full sense but man he is hot. But I have to push that aside I am not getting hooked up on a guy no fucking way. Not again.....