•3

Anna's pov

Where do yo think you're going" he growled
His voice is gorgeous
Not now Emma, I mentally roll my eyes
"T-t-o uhm" I clear my throat"to the kitchen" "doesn't seem like it, you're the girl from the morning" he put his hand on my neck ignoring the sparks"who has sent you?and what does he want"he growls at me giving me his alpha stare. Ha jokes on you I'm immune to alpha stares "bye sucker!" I yell while I hit him on his family jewels, I open the door fast as possible I manage to run across the room using super speed , I sigh thank God my mother was a witch. I grab the Luna crescent or whatever then I run to the same window I escaped from this morning"STOP , I COMMAND YOU!!" He said in his alpha voice I stick my tongue out and jump out the window.
I see he sent a lot of guards to the window , I remove a gun from under my dress , I shoot anyone in my way . A guard came running towards me in his wolf form , I shot his right leg and jumped over him! Six years of training it finally paid off yay me! I mentally high five  my self. I exit the blood moon territory and run deep into the forest . I stop breath in breath out , I made it , I managed to be successful on my first mission.
But you disrespected our mate
Emma that was my only chance to get my family back , decide family or mate
I choose Mate!
Emma we can do without a mate and there is no way I'm accepting a mate from the blood moon pack
Fine then
She disappears from my head, oh shoot! I forgot about jane!

Jane's pov

I'm dancing with this brunette haired boy ,when I see guards entering the ball and they start checking every where , they start screaming at us to go and while we were leaving they were asking if we've seen a girl looking like anna- , Wait! It is her, oh no no no what has she done now. Some jerk then points at me "that girl over there came with the girl in the flier " everyone's head snapped towards me , I wish the ground could open up and swallow me whole. How can she ditch me in such a crisis if she had just told me her plan.
A tall dark guy who was buff stepped out of the crowd and came charging towards me but I ran in between his legs and ran towards the door , but some bitch decided to trip me with her foot , I fall and feel something metal hit the back of my head and everything went black.

"She hasn't yet woken up" I hear a male voice say"she's so pretty for a thief" what! Thief me , no no no , I wake up and see two men looking at me , "she's awake take her to  alpha asher" at least I'm going to see some man candy , I lick my lips. He grabs my hand starts dragging me "WTF MISTER! I HAVE LEGS AND CAN PROBABLY WALK ON MY OWN, !! HM"I push his hand away and straighten my dress, what ? I need to look presentable for asher.
I'm taken to a room where I see asher .
" where is the Luna's crescent? "He asks" the what? " "would you like to help us find your friend" " why would I , I can but what's in it for me?" "We'll pay you $500,000" "I'm very rich and I don't red your petty money. Maybe" I tug his tie and pull him close to me "a night with you wouldn't hurt" he looks at me with a disgusted look "Miss , let's keep this professional " I roll my eyes , they want me to tell them Anna's location for free? " I COMMAND YOU TO HELP US " I feel a burning sensation on my temples, my head starts paining and I find my self on my knees, I forgot his an alpha " Anna stays in wimber  street " I find myself saying
What have I done