•2

Asher's p.o.v

"WTF just happened!!" I ask one of the guards "how can a pesky teenage girl manage to enter pack grounds!" I was breathing heavily by now
That pesky teenage girl is also our mate you know
Shut up ken (telling my wolf)
"Phill!! I need you to put double the security on this door"
"As you wish alpha ." he bows his head .
Its so freaking irritating having to own the biggest pack in the whole world at such a young age . I can't let my pack members see me as a child so I have to toughen up and always have a cold look on my face. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get to live like everyone else. My mind travels to those striking eyes of my mate I wonder if I'll ever get to see her again.
"Assshyy pooo " Simone says clinging to my shoulder "what the fuck do you want?" I give her a cold stare" I know the break in has stressed you out so come and sleep with me," she says giving me what I think are puppy dog eyes but they look Like dog shit to me " why in the whole world would I want to sleep with you?"I say rolling my eyes " ash let's face this you're mate less-" I cut her short by saying " I've told you a hundred times I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A FUCKING MATE!!!?" I yell" I hate women, wait that sounds wrong , I mean I don't like neither men or women I'm asexual , I'm happy alone I don't need a Luna I can manage without one!! So stop trying and go chase after some other man!" I'm furious so I bang my hands on the wall. I walk away from her leaving her to stand in the hallway looking like a lost puppy.  I enter my study and bang the door. After a few minutes someone knocks on the door "come in." I growl , mother enters "Asher mind if i come in?" "Not at all" I look at her , she looks so tired with baggs under her eyes " Ash , you do know Simone was just trying to help?"she says giving me a skeptical look "mom, I don't want to talk about this " "fine, how did someone manage to break in without leaving their scent behind" she folds her arms "I'm trying find her , Phil and I are going to have random search around the area" "how do you know the person is a girl" "dunno I'm just guessing" I shrug "And funny thing is that who ever sent him or her wants the Luna crescent" my mom bursts out into laughter "why would they want that , they know that if they want to wear it we can catch them in a sec" " maybe the person wants us to follow them?" She puts her hands on the desk and looks into my eyes " fix the problem before your father finds out" I shiver at the thought of my father finding out"and please be kinder to Simone"at her last sentence I roll my eyes.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Anna's pov
  Shit , so I almost got caught. I hit my head on the storing wheel , dad forgive me I miss you so much . I've failed my father and humiliated my self for the sixth time . but hey seven is a lucky number maybe next time it will be better. I pull up at chippys cafe and find Jane waiting for me . Jane and I met at the orphanage her story was far from mine but we became best friends after some time , she got adopted by a rich family so she's very rich."hey you how'd it go?" She said in a very happy voice , sometimes I envy her "terrible , I wish life was so easy" I say in a sad voice "hey , don't be sad you should try again I bet it will work out , like a wise man once said seventh time's a charm" she said giving me a big smile"oh yah and blood moon park are holding a party" my face lit up"what!" I walk around the cafe " this could be my chance to finally get my revenge" "yah, and I heard that asher manor is going to be there" she squealed and I scrunch up my face"uhhh I'll deal with that later, soo what time is this party" I say looking so interested "your coming with me to my place so we can get dressed from there then we'll drive off to the venue"

After 2hours

I mask my scent as we reach blood moon pack. Ha ! In your face suckers hope you feel my wrath when my plan actually works we are escorted to the ball room by the guard who I saw guarding the door earlier this morning. Sweet sweet revenge. As we enter the ball room we see teenagers dancing and grinding each other , I can still smell the scent mmmh mint chocolate yummy . Jane pulls my hand and drags me to the bar"we'll have 2 tequila shots please" the bartender gives us our shots and jane drinks hers fast and orders more , after the 7th shot she's drunk she goes to the dance floor and starts dancing with some guy.
I go to the entrance of the ball room and make sure no one was watching me , I walk passed a long hallway and turn a sharp left then the scent of mint chocolate was getting stronger by every step I take. I turn to the right remembering the map Cassie gave me before she was killed and I see the door from earlier this morning . ha idiots , I reach for the door hand but someone grabs my hand, immediately I feel hot sparks like fire works on my skin where the person is holding me , the scent of mint chocolate  is now strong I look up and see the most beautiful pair of blue ish eyes staring at me, he pins me to the wall with his arm
"Where do you think your going "

[A/N: HI HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING😗 don't forget to vote and comment💓 todols]