Part Ten - Mother Gothel

*TW: BLOOD & MENTIONS SUICIDE*

Her POV //

After spending the night at Flynn's, I headed back home. He let me keep his sweatshirt and shorts, I don't think I'll be taking it off anytime soon.

I left my phone on the coffee table before grabbing a drink from the kitchen.

I heard rustling outside before there was loud banging at my door. I furrowed my brows, who the hell?

I tried to look through the window, no luck. The pounding started again so I opened the door slightly before it shoved open, my back hitting the wall.

I held onto the table, my cheek stung. Whoever it was began rambling frantically, shutting the door.

I looked up to see the devil himself, pacing back and forth in my living room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, feeling something warm pool on my cheek.

He looked up at me punching the table, cussing.

I turned around to look in the mirror, there was a cut on my cheek. That fucking asshole.

"You have 3 seconds to get out of my house" I threatened, feeling my pockets for my phone.

He glanced at my phone on the coffee table before grabbing it.

"Sit, just fucking sit and listen to me" he exclaimed, pointing at the couch.

I cautiously sat on the couch, feeling my heart beat out of my chest. What's he going to do?

"You- and Flynn? He broke the bro code. You-you're so fucking easy Mila, don't you see. He won't love you like I do. He doesn't know us"

My heart sank at the mention of his name. Flynn. Please be okay, please be safe.

"What do you want from me? there is no us" I spoke up, looking at the blood that has now stained the sweatshirt. Flynn's.

He shook his head as he seemed to be crying?

"Y-you're mine. You're fucking mine Mila don't be stupid" he exclaimed, slamming his hand on the table.

He reached into his pocket, oh god he's gonna kill me.

Nope, switch blade. "You're gonna end whatever it is with Flynn, right now or I'll do it" he threatened, putting the blade against his throat with no hesitation, no ounce of regret or the severity of it.

Flynn's POV//

It's been a day since I dropped Mila off. She hasn't texted, I just hope she's okay, I don't expect her to text me 24/7.

I was startled by my phone ringing so I jumped up, grabbing it off the counter.

It was her, okay deep breaths. Wait? She's calling me? She hates talking on the phone.

I shook off my thoughts, bringing the phone to my ear.

"Hey darling" I beamed, wanting to hear her soft, melodious voice.

She let out a shaky breath, something was wrong.

"Hey, Flynn. I- I just I think this - us. Whatever it is. I think we should stop. Time just isn't in our favour" her voice cracked slightly, I could tell she was holding back tears.

My heart ached. She's ending things, whatever we are, it's ending?

"Hey, there's no rush. I will give you all the time in the world, ask me for anything and I'll give it to you" I assured, feeling tears brim my eyes.

She whimpered, before it was strangled. She was holding back.

"Let it out baby, it's okay. You're so strong" I whispered, wiping away my tears with the back of my hand, the hand she kissed.

I listened to her cries, my chest tightened as I tried to make sense of what's happening.

"I never meant to break your heart, Flynn Romero" she whispered. Alarms blared, I have no alarms.

She just said my full name, she never does? Something's wrong.

"You really are Flynn Rider, just please... don't cut my hair that short" she continued before hanging up.

Flynn Rider... hair. Oh my god.

I got into my car right after texting Zac and Kian to meet me there. The cops wouldn't take it seriously and there's no way I'm leaving my girl with that psychopath for another second.

We parked a house away, not to raise suspicion. "You take the back, we'll take the front" I instructed before we dispersed.

The front door was slightly open, fucking idiot.

We made our way inside quietly, nothing. "Split up, look everywhere" I instructed quietly.

I was beginning to panic. What if he took her somewhere.

I walked toward the coffee table, picking up a piece of paper in her writing.

I skimmed through it, bullshit about running away. 'No poLice, I AM okay'

"Liam is Mother Gothel"