Please don't say that

"No YN I will not calm down" Yelena said pacing across the room shouting while I silently sob. "You can't marry him, Are you punishing me or something?" She asked stopping in the middle of the room to look at me "What? Why would you say that?" I ask moving closer to her.

"Because not only is the love of my life marrying someone else but that someone else is my brother" she said and I held her face. "We both know it wasn't really my choice, Yelena my family is marrying me off because it was arranged by our parents for me to marry a belova" I told her and she held my waist "Marry me then" she whispered wiping my tears.

"I can't , I want to so bad but it will never be allowed" I told her and she sighed looking down. I lifted her face pulling her into a kiss "Please don't marry him" she whispered again when we pulled apart, "I don't have a choice" I told her and we heard the door Knob shaking indicating someone was coming inside the room and we moved apart from each other.

"Hey sweetheart we are needed downstairs" Yelena brother William said stepping in. "Can't you knock" Yelena said rolling her eyes, "Uh I'll be down in a second" I told him faking a smile and he nod and left. "I have to go now" I told her and she turned away from me and I walked out feeling sad.

"Right Darling we were just discussing where you and William will live when you guys get married" My mother said ushering me over to join their conversation. "Isn't the wedding months away so why are you guys discussing this now" I asked standing beside of my Mother "Oh right we are moving the wedding, by next week you will be married" Father said and I looked at him shocked but I knew there was nothing I could do or say so I kept my head down low.

Our parents talked about wedding venue, dresses and other stuffs I didn't care enough to listen to. "Sweetheart you seem in distress what's wrong?" William ask shifting everyone's attention to me. "I'm just feeling a bit dizzy" I lied and he walked towards me, "Why don't you go lay in Yelena's room ,I know she's your best friend so she won't mind" he said and I half smiled and he kissed me and he was nothing compare to Yelena, she was gently and a passionate kisser that always cherished our kiss and her lips were soft.

Her brother one the other hand was rough and the total opposite, I broke away from the kiss and then made my way upstairs and when I wasn't in their view I wiped away his kissed and knocked on Yelena's door.
"El can I come in" I ask her and after a second the door opened revealing her puffy red eyes and her stained cheeks "Oh El" I said walking in and closing the door with the lock moving her to sit on the bed with me straddling her.

"I need to say this before you marry him I lo-" she said but I stopped her "Please don't say it" I told her afraid, afraid that her saying those three letter words would make me go against everything, run away with her, I love her with my whole heart but if anyone found out we would be hanged.

"Do you not love me" she asked her voice cracking, "I do, but you know I shouldn't Yelena we could be hung or disowned by our family ,you won't have the name Belova" I reminded her. "I would happily deny the last name if you asked me to" she said and I held her face kissing it. "But you can't and we will never be allowed to get married El" I said and she leaned into my neck kissing it and start nibbling about to leave a mark.

"Yelena don't! you will get me into trouble" I warned her and she kissed my neck moving down and I leaned back giving her more access. She placed her hand in my bra squeezing my breast and I let out a quiet moan. "El we should stop" I told her and she moved my face down to her and kissed me "But do you want to?" She asked.

I kissed her back and tried dominating the kiss but I could never top Yelena. She turned laying me down on her bed putting her hand under my dress moving up to my thigh and she gave it a light squeeze.

I opened my leg and she went between it moving her hand higher "El" I moan out softly "Yes?" She asked smirking "Please" I begged and she smiled hitching her hand higher reaching where I longed for her to be. She slipped her hand into my underwear and chuckled when she realized how drenched I was and I hid my face in her neck embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed I'm glad I could get you like this" she whispered in my ears and start moving her fingers around and I leaned forward a bit kissing her again and without warning she pushed one finger in and I moaned into the kiss, she started at a slow pace and then increased by each second and I could feel a coil building up and then she added another finger and I silently moaned out trying to be quite and she smiled moving faster.

"Yelena" I came undone whimpering her name and she kissed me to silent my moans, slowing down her pace to help me ride out my orgasm. My whole body shooked and I tried relaxing catching my breath and Yelena slowly removed her fingers. "One of the best thing about you is seeing your face when you come undone" she said smirking.

She relaxed lying down beside me and I started getting up and she pushed me back down "You don't have to return the favor, today was all about you" she said and I giggled and laid on top of her kissing her cheek and rested my head on her chest and she kissed my forehead and I fell asleep.

1061 Words
*Written December 13 2021*
Awful smut BTW