Chapter 4: A New Feeling

"Maybe i shouldn't have uploaded that video on YouTube.." Anthony sighed.

He peeked out of his door. He saw Ian and Lasercorn hanging out together, laughing and holding hands. Then, Anthony felt a shock through him. It was a feeling. It's Jealousy, obviously.. 

After that feeling, he felt another feeling. It was warm and tingly inside. It's Love. But how could i love my best friend? Well, i have to tell Ian. 

He confidently slowly opened his door and headed for Ian and Lasercorn.

"Oh fuck." Ian snarled at Anthony while he walked towards Ian. Ian tightened his grip on Lasercorn's hand.

"Hi.." Anthony said quietly.

"Yeah, hi." Ian mumbled angrily.

"Look Ian, i'm sorry for uploading that video. I was a jerk."

"Yeah yeah yeah."

Anthony was shocked. So he doesn't forgive me? Well, here it goes then.

"Okay then. I have something to tell you.."

"What."

"I'm in love with you." 

Ian and Lasercorn suddenly froze. Lasercorn narrowed his eyes at Anthony.

"Dude, seriously. You know i'm with Lasercorn now, right?" Ian said fiercely. Lasercorn stared at Ian in astonishment.

"What do you mean?" Anthony raised his eyebrows.

"It means i'm staying with Lasercorn, duh." Ian rolled his eyes, smiling slightly at Lasercorn. Lasercorn shyily smiled back, blushing.

"Oh..well..that's okay for me." Anthony smiled a little, but he was frowning on the inside. He walked back to his room. 

What? How come he's with Lasercorn? Anthony angrily thought, He should be with me! Enjoy it, Lasercorn..but soon i will be with Ian.

TBC

A/N: Lol, that was a nice twist i did. Okie so i will write Chapter 5 RIGHT AWAY. Because i like this. :3 Also, Dedication is for Smoshandstuff because she or he (whatevs) gave me the idea for chapter 4.