Hi?

NOTE: HAHAHA One-Shot lang 'to dapat but, ang kyot talaga ng reactions and pm's niyo. So, yea! Here's the second shot you askin', guys. I wrote this nights ago simply because I couldn't sleep. That's it. Now, I have to give 'Justice' for the both sides and am still thinking how. Anyway, hope y'all like whatever happens to the story.

THANK YOU FOR READING! :)

-happierre

**

Almost two weeks na rin matapos ang huli naming pag-uusap. And now, I decided to court her again. To win her back. Yes, siguro nga mali ako. Mali ako na hindi ko sinabi sa kanya ang totoo. I was just afraid.. damn afraid to lose her. 

Masakit para sakin ang nangyari. Nakakaloko. Nakakagago. 'Yung harapan kang maloko. Na sa tuwing magkasama kami, alam ko na iba ang iniisip niya. Na sa bawat oras na binibigay ko sa kanya, iba ang hinihintay niya. Alam ko. Yes, I am dumb, but I'm not numb. I have eyes.. and a heart. Tao lang din ako, nakakaramdam. At tangina, nasasaktan.

"Lemme help you. I can talk to her, man." kahit hindi ako lumingon, kilala ko na ang nagsalita. "So-"

"Everything will be aryt." agad kong putol sa kung ano man na sasabihin niya.

After a brief silence, I felt a hand tapped my shoulder. It was my bestfriend. We grew up together and he knew everything about me. We just had a pithy talk and after that, he left. And now, I'm all alone again. What'd happened this past few weeks instantly came in my mind. At a slow pace..

"Fuck!" nakita ko ang pagpatak ng mga luha mo. Your shaking body, trembling knees, swollen eyes.. and a wrecked heart. "It..it's you." you added.

I was in pain. I kept my lips shut.

"AH!" you shouted. "Shit, ang tanga-tanga ko. B-bakit.. bakit hindi ko naisip?" you said more like to yourself. "It was you all this time. Tangina." we were making a scene already, but hell I care. You were hurt, and so I was. You looked at me and shook your head. "FUCK YOU! HOW DARE YOU?" marahas mong pinunasan ang mga luha mong patuloy sa pagpatak. "How dare you do this to me? Bakit mo akong nagawang lokohin?" you stopped for a moment, as if trying to remember something. "Just.. WOW! you bitterly smiled.