Part 36

𝖺𝗅𝗅-𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀
same day
3pm
———
india had got called down to the police station so they coukd write more on what happened to her.

celine was in jail & they did what thay had to do to dead dior & the other niggas.

where kayla was at? with dashawn's mother & her family until everything was done for the day.

"so tell me from start to finish about the whole thing" they said.

india was in this room & unfortunately only she could've went in & jayda wanted to go with her because she knew how much its gonna affect her.

"ok so friday night i guess celine texted me on instagram off a fake beauty page asking for a promo & to do my nails, me thinking the work on her page WAS HER WORK i was like sure but i didnt know it was her because ion know she go by line for her nickname but dashawn had grabbed my phone & was like he saw the nail work before a couple months ago when we were looking through what blur style nail i should get" india explained.

"thats when he said something was up am i right?" they asked her.

"yes maam & he be over dramatic sometimes so i was like ion see that shit before because honestly i couldn't even remember then he was like ion trust it & that he was coming with me to get them done but i stopped him... worst idea" she explained.

"anyways next day the night before i was tired ash after we got home off the plane & i just fell straight asleep, so like i was saying next morning i got up & did what i usually do & started cleaning & unpacking, when it came to the time to leave even quan came to me about it saying the same thing but i just brushed them off thinking shit was straight & left, now once i got there i did think the location was weird but i ALSO brushed that off" she explained.

"i think it was celine under the mask because she did tell she was gonna walk out once i reached, she had on a mask to cover her identity i guess & as soon as she took me inside two niggas coming from the left & right grabbed my arms & tied me in a chair, i screamed as loud as i could for help but no one was near & dior just kept hitting me mind you i beat her ass up before so she knew to tie me to the chair n shit but she kept hitting me & she spat on me, kicked me & tased me"

"i prayed for hours & hour's hoping that quan would remember my car location was linked to his phone so that he could hurry & get me out of there" she said tearing up.

"its okay take your time i know its hard just take your time" the investigator said.

"ok so then she let a nigga touch me & finger me n shit knowing that i didnt want that, she was the reason i got sexually assault a few days ago at my friends birthday party plus she was my school bully & she sat there & watched that nigga touch me, i screamed & yelled to the top of my lungs i kicked him too since my legs were free but then he tied them up & c-continued" she explained.

while india continued jayda & the rest could see she was crying n shit & wanted to get her out so bad but they couldn't but quan didnt care & went inside & as soon as he did she got up & just went into his arms.

"you cant be in here im sorry" they said to quan.

"yall niggas can see she out of it mane? wtf" he said hugging her tightly.

"i know sir bu-" they said but india cut them off.

"can he just stay please?" she asked.

"ok fine" they said & sat down.

she finished telling them what all happened & after that they walked out & she ran into dashawns arms.

again they all hugged her & wiped her tears tryna tell her that everythings gonna be okay.

dashawn was also thinking about not letting celine have full custody of makayla no more once she's released because not only did she cause his girlfriend to almost lose her life but she has men up & down in her house even when makaylas there..but at the same time he doesn't wanna take his daughter away from her mother.

thats when they called him & told him that he has to have full custody of her because celines in jail but once she gets out they're hoping she'll change & they'll give makayla back to her.

they left the police station & got some food then all went home.

quan stayed in indias room to make sure she was okay & brought her food when she was tryna get up & get it herself.

she would have consistent flashbacks & was tired of it to the point where she would just cry because she knew she couldn't do anything about it.

but when that happened more often she just went to sleep to get everything off her mind.

excuse all mistakes.