Part 34

𝖺𝗅𝗅-𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀
———
after they arrived back in atl they all got dropped off to their homes.

india was tired ash so as soon as she got home she told aniyah & put her suitcase to the side then just flopped her body on the bed falling asleep.

India Flecther

next morning
10am
———
last night i really didnt do anything when i got home like literally i just went to sleep😭.

but i got up & did my usual morning routine.

i got something to eat then chilled & watched tv until dashawn facetimed me & i had seen kayla so we talked for a lil while.

after that me & quan went to the mall for a couple things then back home.

thats when i started cleaning & washing our dirty clothes.

i cleaned my room, the bathroom & downstairs.

"clean your room mf" i said.

"i am stfu" he said.

anyways i put a hair freshener in the living room & my room but it was now nearing the time i had to go for my nails so i changed my clothes & got ready to leave.

"dj told me" he said.

"told you what" i said grabbing my keys.

"the lil business" he said.

"his babymomma go by line dat shit stupid asf but he think its her" he said.

"bye quan" i said laughing.

"i love you" he said.

"i love you more" i said then walked out the door.

i got in my car & locked my doors then plugged in my aux n started playing music on my way there.

the location was kinda weird but she said thats they only place she could have right now.

& i was like why we couldn't just do it by her house & she said she dont want mfs going in her house like that😂.

anyways once i arrived i got out & seen her have on a mask but ion ask tho.

she walked me inside & as soon as i did two nigga came from the left & right grabbing my arm aggressively making me scream