Sneak peak (part 4)

(Clip 4: weird?)

3rd POV
(MCU universe)

We see the web warriors are in Doctor strange's basement trying  to figure out a plan to get the villains and them back to their own world.

Peter (PS5): Guys, this is what we got from the highway fight.

The screen shows Doctor octopus and the green goblin (Sam rami).

Peter (Toby): how is that possible? They were dead.

Peter (Spider verse): maybe there ghost.

James: (In disbelief) ghost?

Peter (spider verse): what?

James: how can you come from this to ghost? (Look at everyone) and we let this guy be Spider-Man?

Peter (spider verse): oh what you got a better explanation?!

James: I can literally say anything no matter what comes out of my mouth is a better explanation than a ghost! 

Peter(spider verse): Okay! look they are our villains somehow made it to this universe and they are alive, and the crazy part is that we saw them died,okay.

Anya: yeah, I have to agree this is so weird.

James: WEIRD?!?!! Okay, first These four (look at Peters (Tom, Andrew, Toby, PS5, spider verse) are all Peter but they different personalities, (looks at both miles) one miles has a Peter who is dead another who is alive and they have different powers that are similar but different abilities, (looks at Eddie) Eddie had a symbiotic parasite in his body....

Venom: PARASITE?

James: in his world his a hero in others he's a villain, (looks at ben) ben is a legit cloan of Peter, (loos at may and Andrew) these two are kids of Peter but mays mother is Mary Jane and Andrew mother is Gwen, (look at silk) silk you were bitten by the same spider as Peter and can't stop making out, (looks at peni) peni has a robot wit a actual spider, (looks at noir) noir his 1786 Spider-Man, (looks at Gwen and Anya) you two are friends of Peter that gains the powers of Spider-Man, me and Jake are both adoptive kids who's parents are mutants, Miguel is a vampire Spider-Man and we have a talking pig, A TALKING PIG?!!! Take a good look in the mirror people were are in no position to say anything that is weird.

Ben: kids got a point.

James: Jesus I don't know how we all became spider-Men?

Clip ended...

(A/n: there it is the sneak peek for no way home, I took. This clip from power ranger RPM because I like that show and it's really funny plus as I write this it's so Real and stupid of how all of them became Spider-Man and I have a surprise for all of you. Now I need to be ready for Friday or Thursday, I hope you enjoy this clip and see you all tomorrow or later today.

RPM GET IN GEAR!!!