Sneak peak (part 3)

(Clip 3: Spider-Man vs Doc Ock)

3rd POV
(MCU universe)

The scene opens with cars exploding by a bunch of robotic arms and soon reveals Doctor octopus.

Doc ock: hello Peter.

Then we have Peter (MCU) in his iron spider suit confused by him as he waved.

Spider-Man: hi? Do... do I know you?

Doc ock: what have you done with my machine?

(Again they tease us with another Sam rami Spider-Man Easter egg but don't put the actual character in it, if they did it would make the whole entire internet crash but have the villains in and no venom...I guess we just have to wait and see 😔)

Spider-Man: your ma...I don't know what your talking about, what...what machine?

Doc ock: you wanna play games? (Grabs a pipeline) CATCH!!!

As doc ock try to smash Spider-Man but he doges it hitting the car and explode then attack Spider-Man again but doges it and webbing his arms, then use two cars to Slide under another attack as he try's to save a woman that is dangling on a highway.

Spider-Man: DON'T WORRY MA'AM, I'M COMING!!!! (Gets hit by pipe but continues to run)

(Pause 🤣)

Woman: PETER!!! (Buckles her seat)

Doc ock grabs a car but backflips it cause the car to hit water barrels and explode, In the air Peter webs the car as it's about to fall and lands face front as the car falls he is sliding with and....

End clip...

(A/n: here it is clip three of no way home , I gotta say I'm really enjoy doing this and am excited for you to read the official chapter of this story, and I can't wait but just to put it out if you haven't seen venom let there be carnage, you should go see it because one the movie is awesome and two the post credits is related to this movie go see That and I have to figure out my fourth clip and finish the first chapter of it, I've made some changes so get ready, and I will see you all, later today or tomorrow, bye!