Chapter 13 what is she hiding from me ?

Dante's POV

When i went and got the boys it was on . The boys was in the back and me and Bre was up front . I grabbed her hand and started rubbing my thumb along her hands . I knew she was mad , i hated seein her this mad but things gotta be done . Then that song that explains the crew came on . So of course i had to turn it up , it put me in the zone i needed to be in . "I did it for my dawgs"

Sooner than i thought , we pulled up at Keisha's house . I noticed Denzel's car in the driveway .. "This is gonna be harder than i thought" My consious spoke . Honestly , we needa get this over with . Denzel is my main goal , but i know Bre got plans for Keisha . We all stepped out the car silently . The boys was strapped as always , Bre she was sweatin . I pulled her over to the side real quick . "Babe , calm down a lil " i told her looking at her sweat . "Naw , this got me beyond heated " She said taking her shirt off leaving her in her bra & sweatpants . "ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN' My consious said in Kevin Hearts voice . Once Bre took that off she ran inside busting th e door down . I gotta admit it's sexy when she mad . I ran after her .. then i saw it .

Bre's POV

As soon as we pulled up i was READY . No matter what Dante tried to do to calm me down it didnt help , made it worse . When he oulled me to the side and asked for me to calm down i lost it . Took my shirt off and ran inside , bustin her door down . I heard a gasp in the kitchen and went there to follow the noise . I saw Denzel tied up in the chair . "Hey baby" Keisha said sounding sneaky and shocked . "I aint come for talking you now whatsup Keisha" I said punching her in her face . Grabbed her swung her on the floor , got on top just throwing punches . Honestly , i couldnt stop . Till Dante pulled me off of her . "Babe calm down " he said getting me up . i was catching my breath . My chest going up and down quickly . "Get Denzel babe " i said . He did exactly that . Denzel was unconsious so it was much easier . They took him in the car when i heard a car door slam . Whoever it is im ready ! "Awwwwhh Hell Naahh it's you again ?" That one girl said . " Lemmme guess you wanna box " i said not really caring "You Damm Right , got my cousin on the ground like that " Now i remember who she is . Aaron came in and looked at me . "stay here right quick gotta finish some business " i told him looking that girl in the eye . MY DAD always told me to look my opponet in they eye , i always have . She swung on me , good for her she got a hit . After that i blacked out . When i got out of my blackout , i was in the back of Dante's car laid down . My throat was dry , and i felt tired . "Yo girl put in work" I heard Raheem say . Dante didnt say anything , i dont get it why not? "What happend ?" i said tryna clear my throat. "Go back to sleep bae " I heard Dante say . I wasnt tryna argue since i dont remeber anything so i did as told .

Dante's POV

Tonight , was crazy . When i got in Denzel in the car , he told me everything i guess the medicine wore off . I'm sorry , you know ya'll my niggas is all he kept saying . I knew he felt bad but a while ago i told him i'd ride with him throughout everything . He aint even gotta ask . "You now i remeber something" He said sounding like it was something he NEEDED to tell me. "Oh yeah ? What is that ?" i said getting interested. " Don't get mad k " he said . Now i was a little skeptical . "Ight . wassup ?" i said looking at him . He put his head down " That bartender told me .... she knows about us , everything . about ya'll dads and ish . really had me thinking that night until i toook a sip of that drink" I couldnt say anything back . I needed time . To think , this bartender ? is she lying .. i can't have anybody knowing about my crew or our dads . Although we aint heavy in the game , we still known like that since our dad our like GodFathers of the game . Got me thinking if this is why our dad's left for miami . Aaron came out breaking me out my thoughts , running holding bre in his arms . "She blacked out my dude . Ish was Crazy!" Aaron said laying her in the back . "What all happend" i said . "Quandraya showed up tryna fight Bre did that , but i noticed a difference during th fight ,Bre was blacking out .. like she couldnt stop hitting that girl .so i pullled her off but she started kicking Quandraya .. Quandraya started getting up as soon as Keisha woke up her crazy a*s .. Talking bout You still love me thoe .. but then something that hit me was when Quandraya said Hows Yo Mom doing b*tch ?" I stopped for a second ... Her mom ? nothings wrong with her right , All this got me crazy , in a different zone ! Thats when Bre woke up .. but we had alot of talking to do by ourselves so i just told her to go back to sleep . She's probaly tired but i am to .. Tomorow we gone have a long talk .

Well Guys .. Crazy right ? TEll me what ya'll think !!!!

Yeaah , my chapters arent long but wattpad make you think your writing alot when your not. Ima try to make them longer if you guys want? :* Mwaaauuh♥