Chapter 6 ; That Girl Gone ..

-----Bre's POV----

I think im feelin Dante.. but im not tryna be one of his h*es. Plus we've gotten so close not tryna mess that up. My heart and mind is telling me that, me and him have this connection.. i feel it all the time. We flirt alot but who can resist flirting with him. Dante's sexy af!! But he flirting back so maybe he feeling me to. Gaaaaaasshh, i needa keep my feelings in tact.. My phone rang and brought me outta my thoughts.

"Hello" I said in the phone. I aint even check the name just picked up. "Wassup?" i know this voice..

"Aaron?" i questioned into the phone. He laughed a little bit "Yeaah, so i need help with this thing" he said sounding like he was tryna hide his feelings a little. "Oh, well what is it" i asked. "Uhh , my moms birthday's around the corner but i honestly dont know what to get her" he said. "Well, how bout when we go to the mall friday i Help you " i told more than asked "Thanks" he said sounding releived. I hung up, im glad i can help with something like this. My mind automatically went back to Dante. Dammm, im sprung and we aint even together. Maybe Facebook will get my mind off of him, I aint been on since last time i was over Dante's he always in my head. Logged on and had 21 friend request 30 messages and 100 notifications. Ugghh, to much to handle!! I figured the friend requests , was from people from school so i accepted the familiar faces. While i was checking my notifications i heard my phone "I'm different yeah I'm different "i answered it...

----Dante's POV-----

i called Bre cause, well i just need to hear her voice right now. "Hello she said with that cute voice of hers. "Hey" i said a little shy "What you doin i said " "Chillin like a villian" she said sounding goofy .. "Thats wassup? " i said kinda laughing. "i guess she said. i didnt know what to say, i heard her voice im satisfied so i made up sum dumb excuse and hung up. Gaaahh, why she got me feeling this way?

----Unknown POV-----

Bre think she gonna get rid of me but thats not gonna happen. What happend with me and whatserface was a mistake.. i needed some D at the time and he was turning me on so i figured what she dont know wont hurt her. But it all blew up in ny face. She say she threw with me, but this aint over till I SAY SO. she got me f*cked up.. who was those niggas? i been seein them around her alot lately.. I DONT LIKE THAT!! so i might just call up my cousins and have them handle that.. BRE'S MINES , NOBODY ELSE CAN HAVE HER!!

--Kings POV---

Dante called little bit ago talkin bout who tryna play video games? Knowin all the boys in the crew love video games. I called the rest of the boys in the crew and told them to go to Dante's. But when we all got there its like all of us sinced something strange.. Dante asked us if they feel like somethings bout to go down? We all said Hell Yeaah. This aint good!! We ran up to Dante's secret room.. that held all types of weapons. OG didnt play when it came to family so he made sure Dante was safe at all times. Once we all got strapped that when we heard the front door bein kicked down. IT'S WAR NOW.. WE RIDE OR DIE FOREACHOTHER !!

* Cliff-hanger? Ooops lol (:

Who do you think was the unknown person? Is anybody gonna die? Should they have left the house and ran? Lemme know your opinion comment vote :)