Ch4

꧁𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

The day was just so perfect for Luz that is, she got accepted to chess club and well meet a lot of interesting people especially that female twin named Emira who easily fell for her hypnotism tho she did give her a free will to refuse.

Anyways putting that aside now, Luz begin to get ready for today cuz it is now her 2nd day at Hexide and she is certainly excited to meet a lot of
interesting people.

s͎̹͚̾̎ͨ́̅̈ͭͭ̀̓̿̃̔̿ͯ̓̈̏͢͏̕m̶̭̱̬͓͍̬̘̹̰̠̖̰ͨ̊̿̿ͯ͋̚͘͞҉̸̨̀҉̴҉͘͟͜͝i̸̴̷̶̢̨̞̫̟̫͙͕ͯ͐̌̊̇̈ͮ̈́ͪ͐̇ͫ́̀̚͘͘̕͢͏̵̡̛̕͜͏̸l̴̴̛̝̲͍ͮ͐̆̑̎͐̍̋̿͐͛̈́ͯ̒̀͏̨̨̕͘͟͡e̛ͧ͒͛̄͑̐͞͞͏͟҉̴̴̛̛́͘͘͟͜͠ ̝ͯ̑ͮ̊ͦͯͫ͌̀҉̛́͢͡͏҉̵̧̨͢͢͜͜͡͡͏̸d̶̡̬̖̘̟͔̼͙̱͇̗̲̩̔́̈́ͬ͗͂̀͆͆ͥ͒̋ͤ̄͑̋̉̈́́͝͏͏̴̵̸͘̕͘͟͞ẹ̴̶̷̸̛̙̳̻̱͕̱͖̰̜̫͔͓̲̬̑͗ͦ̿́̀̕͢͝ą̷̵̷̷̛̟̜̼̹̼̱̙̞̞̬̥̫̪͎̟͙̪ͪ̀́͘͢͢͟͟͝͠҉̨r̵̵̤͓̝͖̳̋͊̈̑͘͏҉̶̀͟͟͠,̺̞̲̦͚̱̳̰̤̥̱̬̳͈̪̑̿͌̀͏̸́͏͟͠҉҉̢͘͜҉ ̨̲͈̦̗̜̲̘͇̝̭͙̈́͊̐̄ͮͤͬ͑͘ỳ̶̵̧̯̹̻̺̩̪̦̫̣̳̍̈̐̕͠͠ͅͅo̵̵̡̡̧̯͗̐̌̿̒̅ͦ̽̈ͨ͘͢͢͜͠͠͡͞͡ṷ̴̴̸̢̧̣̩ͣ̋͐ͫ̏͗̃͑ͬ̓̎́͢͟͠͞͝ͅ҉҉̵́̕͡ ̶̶̢̛̬͖̹̮̹̬͓͍̱̪͚̳̼͉̬̤̪͖ͬ̓ͥ́̕͟͠d̪̬̭̜̙̺͇̪̠͂ͦ̄̔̀̕̕͝҉̸̴̶̴̷̴̡̛́͢͠͠͠ơ̷̢̨̡̻̗͉̣̐̐ͦ̃ͣ͑̆̽̍ͤ͜n̵̸̸̴̢̡̢̹̰̠̬̘̘̗̏͛ͥ͑̃͌͆̄̂ͦͯ́͘͜͜͞͏̀͘͘'̲̮̘͔̦̬̪̖̙̳̫̰̻͎̹̥͛͑̾͛̈́ͧ̏ͥ̅́̌҉͏̨̕͢͢t̢̡̟̬̲͖̣̳͔̮̗̱̫̯̎̈́ͭ̂͗͛̐͗̒̈ͨͫ̑̚ ̸̴̱̪̦̘̳͈͎̰̼̗̖͚̹͈ͥ̾͐ͩ̀̚͘̕͢͠͠͠͡͏̕҉̶̷̴̧̨͘w̶̸̸̳̼̥̳͖̪͇̝͎̻̼̥ͮ̌̏̇ͨ̈́̄̓͒̄̑͛̌̽̅́͟͝͡͏̴̵̵̸̸̢́͡͝ą̵̢͉̥̪̬͙̗̥̗̤̼̯͈̣̳͚ͣ̃̓̿̅͑̔̈́̐̉͛ͭ̀̀͡n̵͔̬̭̬͇̞̹̭ͥ͌͊͏҉̶̸̕͘̕͞͝t̡̢̢̢̡͇̥͚̥̓͗̒̍̈́͌̉ͧ̎̊̊̓̋ͣ̋ͬ͠͝͝҉̛̀ ̵̨̮̤̣ͅ͏̵̴̶̴̷̧̨̛̕͟͝͠͠͝͝t̹̳̻̝̖͑͗̐̆͢͏̸̨͡ơ͈̣̠͕͙̘̆̀͆̏ͅ͏̀҉̸̢̡̧͟͡͡͠ ̥͍͔̫͇̖̊̀͛͆͋g̴̛̫͛ͧ̐̈̅̓̚͘͘͜͜͢͡͠͝͡e̶̸̶̷̢̨̢̬̙̩̤͐͛̀́͜͞͞ͅt̴̶̵̶̷͑̎ͪ̃̆ͣ̄̈́͆͂̎̃ͥͬͧ́̀̀̀̚̕͡ ̡̯͎͛ͪ͐̈́͂͋̓̃̆̌̑̓́̕͘͜h̢̡̘̠̞̝̮̥̫̋̏ͣ͛̌ͮ͐ͮͣ͐ͮ́̀̋̉͒͊͘͝͡҉҉̴̸̀͟͟҉̷u̷̸̢͐̋̉̈́ͩ̆ͫ̒̏̉ͪͦ̂͗ͥ̔̍̒͜͞r̸̸̶͈̭̜ͪ̐͊͘͟͡͏̀̕͠҉͠t̷̵̢̺̭͚͉̜̠̬̺͇͍͙̭ͣͨ͢ͅ҉̕҉̸̸̸̛̀͏̴͏ ͓̙͉̗͈̪̪̪͇̦̝ͩ̏ͤ̓͒͑̍̽̊̿̊̂̀ͧ͞d̘̥̳̩̠̺̰ͨͩ̔̐̎͗̏̐ͨ̾ͦ̊͆ͭͪ͝ǫ͍͇̪̣̩̮̌ͣ̅̈ͭ̎͆́ ̵̨̛̣̼͇̤͓͖̻͉͖͍̭͑́͢͠͏̢̀͠҉ỹ̨͎̺̺̜͉̲͚͉̥̗̻͊̎̑̏̍̈́͢͝͞҉̴͡ŏ͕̩͉̄ͨ͒̾͘͞͠͠͝u̳̩̭͙̫̪̯̗̤͔͊͐ͪͧ̽ͯ̆ͮ̋̈̔̊ͬ̊ͧ̈́ͨ̊͌́?̦͍̞̗͎̮̗̗̙̜͇͔͈͇͔ͨ̅̎̄ͯͅͅ҉̸̶̢́̕͘͢͡͞҉̶҉̀

Luz feel her head pound all of a sudden in pain, jumble words begin to ring against her ears causing her to almost scream but held it and released a grunt of pain as she gripped her head.

There was a sudden knock on her door and a voice belong to her auntie."Luz? Are you okey in there?"Eda asked as she heard a sudden thud inside the brunette's room and Luz took a deep breath and fix herself.

"Y-yes Auntie just accidentally hit my toe against the bed's foot."she lied and Eda sighed buying the lie."alright just be careful okey."she said and Luz replied with a hum before standing up again and looked at the mirror.

I̷̴̷̡̛̤̝͕̱̞͓̫̻̥̻̹̮̟͕͓̘̩͉̲̤̰͙̱̳͙̫̯̘͍̜̗̤̹̯̣͉̦̺̥̝͉̍͘͜͞͠ͅͅ҉̸̸̷̀̀̀͘͟͟͝͞͠͠͠͝͡͝҉̴̶̡̢͜͟͡͠͝͠҉̷̷̨̛͢ ̵̸̸̧̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̲̟̺͉̭̘̺̝̉̄̈ͥ͋͑ͦ̋̂̄̃͐̊̎͒̄̀̚̕͟͢͢͟͜͟͜͟͜͜͝͡S͎̯͙͐̓͋͂͐̂̉̐̓̍ͬ̐ͧ̓͗̊̀̕͘͠҉̸̴̢̧̛́́͟͢͠͏̨͞҉̡̡̀҉̸̴̶̸̷̢̧̛̛͘͘͢͝͝҉̨̡̧́͟͡A̸̷̶̶̷̸̵̡̢̨̨̢̛̛̝͇͚̘͇͍̦͈͈̙̤̗̰̼̙̱̲͙ͦ̍̊͂ͫ͑̐͂̑ͬͮ̿̎͐̒ͨ̓̌́͟͡͠͠͝I̷̡̨̧̡̢̨͉̦͍̩̳̹̟͓̭̜̹͔̙̻̹̖͈̟̜͙̻͓̦͍ͭͦͧ̔ͨ̑̑ͫͦ͌̇̋̇͜͟͜ͅ͏̢̢͘͏̶̨͝͏̸̨̡̡̡̀͢͡D̶̠̹̼͇̪̭͈̥̻̝͕̖̠̮͚̺̥̱͉̬̝̟̝̜͇̮̞͍͚͇͙͒̓̿̎̂̓́̔̂͂ͤ̽ͪ͌̽̍͗ͮ͗ͪͤͭͯ̓ͩͪ̒͗̇ͬ͐ͧ̄́̀̚͜͡͡͝ͅͅ͏̷͡͏̵̡̛҉̴̶̡̧̡̛̛̀̀̀́́͜͜͜͠͡҉̢̡́͘͏̶̴̶͡ ̷̸̸̸̶̴̧̡̡̨̡̢͚͈͚̣͙͉̖͓͇͇̟͇̣͔̜͎͇̺̝̼̟͓̻͍͕̝̫̦̏͗̎́̾̎͗̇̿͆̈̓̈́͌̓̍͑̓̅̽̽̈ͫ̂̇̏ͩͭ̒̆͌ͥͭͥ̀̚̕͜͢͟͟͝ͅ͏̶̷̨̛̛̀̕͢͡͞͠͡Ş̶̴̵̷̸̴̵̶̶̵̵̡̡̡̢̢̧̡̛̛̠̘̮͎̲͔̫̞͉̰̤̤͔̱͚̲͓̲͔̟̠͇̟͚̦͎̙͈͙̯͓͇͔͙͕̙̤̮͇̪̻̑ͥ̄̌ͤ̋̉ͩͭ͌͂́̽͒ͫͣ͐ͦ́̕̕͟͜͢͟͢͡͡͠͝ͅM̸̡̘̤̬̰̖̥͓̠̥̬̜͖̝͍̫̠̘͈̮̭̠̬̩̝̬͔͚̗͎̰̖̙̫̠͚̙̖͈̯̭̹͕̓͋̈́̊̈́̅ͭͪ͂ͤ̀ͮ͛̏̍̒̈̀̓̅ͮ̎̿ͭͪ̃̄ͣ͢͞͏̵̴̕͜͠͏͞͞͏̴̨I̴̶̶̴̢̛̤̹͕̪̻̖̹̳͊̿̌̀̀́̕̕͢͢͢͢͢͠͞͠͡͡L̶̴̡̟̝̩̟̲̙͔̤͔̖̠̩̩̗̠̥̺͔̭̝͓̮̰͎͚̗̰͍̼̹͙̣̝͈̪͖̖͓̠̞̳̗̮͆̑̒̑̌ͦͫͤ̎͂̊͑͆̍ͫͬ̀̈͆̆͛́̀ͮ̄́̕͝͞҉̸̧̡̨̛̛̀͜͢͡Ė̸̸̵̵̡̙̰̼͙̳͓͚̹͙̬̩͒ͭ̄̀̏̒͗͊̅͒̔ͮ̈ͩ̈́̒̾͛̉̂̾͛̈́̓́̕̕͜͟͠͠͏͏̸͟͞͠͏̸̷̷́͞͏̶̸̸̨̡̕͘̕͜͜͟͢͟!̸̸̸̡̡̛̳̦̼͙͇̪̥̥̰͔̼̺̲̠̯̱͈̯̝ͨͤ̀́́̋̒̒ͨ̓̈̀̈͗̏͂̐̎̈́́̋̏̾̃͋ͪ͋̿̈̈̈́̄̉̚̚͟͟͡

Luz shut her eyes tight again and quickly shook her head and put on her usual smile then grabbed her bag and headed out her room to the kitchen greeting her auntie and mom.

"Good morning everyone."she said in her usual joyful tone of voice quickly forgetting the fact of her head pounding in pain earlier and hearing those jumble words messing in her mind."still with that creepy self huh."

"Creepy? Eda that's so rude for you to describe somebody."Luz said but still not dropping the smile but a frown did form on her eyebrows."that's all I could describe you with kid anyways you better grabbed a toast and get going or you'll be late."Eda said and Luz smiled grabbing a toast."I will cys later mom, Auntie."she said amd headed out.

"Huh she's cheerful as always."Camila setting the gray hair woman's coffee in front of her."are you kidding me? Camila that kid dosen't feel like Luz anymore."Eda pointed out as she place the news paper down and looked at the woman.

Camila sighed and sat down for she's right, Luz wasn't being herself ever since she returned like something replaced her Luz with someone else that look and talk exactly like her daughter.

~•~•~•||•~•~•||•~•~•~

Upon finally arriving at school Luz can feel all the stares at her but all she did is ignore them and continue to hum a merry tune when she all of a sudden accidentally bumped her shoulder into someone.

"Oh my apologies I should have watched where I was going."she said and opened her eyes her hazel one meeting those familiar green ones."ah ball hitting girl it's you, I see your still not putting a smile on that face of yours."Luz said cheerfully much to Willow's discomfort.

"Wow what's with smiles."Boscha said to Skara who is beside her looking towards the new kid from yesterday."I heard she made it to chess club and beat Edric and Gus in less than a minute."Skara replied and Boscha looked Luz's smiling face that is making Willow really uncomfortable.

"Actually my name is Willow...Will Park and I'm really sorry about yesterday."she said properly introducing herself to the brunette who tilt her head a bit."what a lovely name for a lovely lady, name is Luz it's a pleasure to finally know your name."

Willow looked up at the brunette really uncomfortable then a familiar voice spoke."Hey!"they turned towards the voice and it was none other than Amity, Willow's girlfriend actually one of the people that make Willow uncomfortable too and is thinking if she really wanna continue their relationship."get away from my girlfriend you walking tall stick."Amity growled and Luz chuckled stepping a few steps back as Amity approached them.

"You all are really interesting especially you ms. Blight, I hope to see more of you all a lot."Luz said then proceeded to walk away with Amity watching her with a glared, Willow just sighed in relief the more she looked at the smiling face of that Noceda the more uncomfortable she gets."hey Amity didn't she the one who beat your brother at chess less in ½ a minute?"Skara questioned and Amity just gave her a glare shutting her up and went inside the campus too with Willow following from behind.