Ch1

꧁𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

"How are you feeling?"

Happy....

"Is there anything more?"

Nope, just happy...

"Are you suddenly feeling a void of confusion and rage?"

No...just happy...

"You smile do a lot....do you consider yourself normal?"

Normally Happy...no one is fully dressed without a smile you say...

"That's right, now what will you do...if someone do something...mean, bad and unacceptable?"

Just Smile...and..Smile....

~•~•~•||•~•~•||•~•~•~

She slowly opened her eyes that was being blind by the light above, she blinked a few times to adjust her eye sight for a moment till it did and then begin to sat up. She turned to her right and looked at her alarm clock and wont you look at that, she woke once again before her alarm even went on.

Hi my name is Luz Noceda, just returned last week from my camp no one needs to know what its name but all everyone need to know is that I'm really happy when I returned home from it.

Luz a 16 years old tall-statured with a skinny frame, brown skin and dark brown bit curly hair and hazel brown eyes. She got off her bed and begin the day with of course a smile on her face with a little tune she is humming as she made her way to her bathroom and begin her daily business there.

Once done showering, brushing her teeth and drying herself up Luz proceeded to get dress. She put on a yellow t-shirt topping it over with a day purple hoodie, a skinny jeans and white sneakers then grabbed her bag off the ground as she left her room and proceeded to make her way downstairs greeting her mother in a usual tone.

"Good Morning mother!"she said and Camila turned to her daughter seeing her smiling, so cheerfully like always but still make her feel unsettled seeing her daughter act like this, like so...so happy but didn't say anything."Good morning cariño ready for your first day of school?"

"Ready? I am excitedly happily ready! Man it's been so long since I went to a school again, can't wait to be just a normal teen with friends."Luz said in her cheerful voice her expression makes Camila really unsettled but shook her head and smiled at her daughter."well if thats how you say it anyways want me to drive you to school? Or you could walk there on your own?"

"I'll walk wanna get me some sunshine before going to school and mother."Luz said and called as her mother replied with a hummed."smile more, you're never fully dress without it."she said then left the house, even tho Luz said that in no suspicious way Camila was still left uneasy. The week her daughter returned was she's a complete different person, she was her usual weird self and all she ever did is smile and complement stuff and act normal as in normal normal which was weird but isn't that the reason she sent her daughter to that camp? To be normal?

~•~•~•||•~•~•||•~•~•~

Luz humming some tune as she walked down the street really happily not noticing the stare she has on her, it's Monday and normal for kids to feel grumpy but then seeing Luz walk the side walks skipping steps and humming a merry tune confused a lot of people.

She's been like that since she returned and some thought of it more weird than she was before but seeing as how she change people actually dont care and think of it her being like this is more better than she was before.

Upon finally arriving at school Luz stopped at her tracks and looked up at the school. This is it Luz, show everyone your new you...just smile...

She took a deep breath then proceeded to went inside the campus, finally making her way towards the step someone suddenly exclaimed."LOOK OUT!"then a ball hit Luz right on the head but didn't seem to faced the brunette and just continue smiling and looked down at the ball that just drop down with her eyes a bit wide and seem to be lifeless.

A Bluenette approached her and is panting heavily."hey sorry about...oh you seem fine."she said and Luz slowly looked up at her with a smile."oh its quite alright."she replied cheerfully then picked up the ball for the Bluenette."just be careful next time if anyone was hit by that they would have passed out or lash out."she added and patted her shoulder but as Luz continue to move forward turning her head to the Bluenette.

"And plz smile, you look lovely with a smile."she said then proceeded her way inside leaving the Bluenette dumbfounded but also weird out with the new kid.

She's a really...smiley...