Give me a call.

"Tom!" A voice called, Tom turned around and sighed as he saw his friends. He looked back at Grace who was smiling.
"It's okay. Go. You're wanted." She said, not sounding upset or angry. Tom breathed a sigh of relief and handed a piece of paper to Grace with his phone number on.
"Give me a call and maybe we could hang out sometime." Tom said, smiling. Grace nodded. They said goodbye before going their separate ways. For the rest of the day all Tom could think about was Grace, but she had other things on her mind.
"How is this fair?..." Grace said as she sat with her friend Mamrie. "Why me?! God I'm just a good for nothing fuck up!" Grace yelled before running away. Tom saw Grace running and he grabbed her arm as she ran past him. "Grace. Hey, Hey Hey." He said soothingly. "What's wrong?" He asked as he looked at her, his hands placed on her shoulders. Grace wiped her eyes, sighing. There was no way she could tell him about what was happening.
"It's nothing." She mumbled.
"Nothing? I find that hard to believe. Look at you, you're a mess." He sighed before pulling her into a hug. "Come on, I'll drive you home." He said, giving her a small smile as she nodded before taking her hand and walking her to his car.