Nice to meet you.

"Tom!" Fans screamed as the popular YouTuber, Syndicate, made his way to the YouTuber hang out room at VidCon. This room was where the YouTubers hang out in between meet and greets and main stages. There was a lot of people in the room but Tom's eyes fell upon a tall (but not as tall as him) blonde. He instantly knew who she was. Anyone would recognise that adorable laugh. Grace Helbig. The second that the security guard that had led him to the room had left Tom was already heading over to Grace. Just as he was walking over she turned to face her other friend, Tom getting a better view of her face, he stood in awe. Her eyes were a beautiful brown and everything about her was so fragile. She stood talking to her friends, her blonde waves spilling over her shoulders. After her two friends had left, Tom decided it was about time he made a move. "Hey! Grace right?" He said as he approached her, he wasn't nervous until she looked at him.
"That's me! Quirky Helbig at your service!" She chirped happily. Something about her made him melt inside. He put all of his worries aside and held his hand out to her for a handshake.
"Tom." He said, smiling as she shook his hand. Her grip was so gentle, as if she was afraid of hurting him.
God she's beautiful. He thought.
" Well thank you!" Grace said with a smile, a faint blush on her cheeks.
Damn it. He'd thought out loud.