Chapter 7: Tournament Proposal

(SCENE: UNITED HALL OF HEROES) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

As Y/n Kahn and the Gods plan to hold a Kaiken Tournament, things started to calm down back in the United Hall of Heroes.

For starters, the Union group now reside away from the rest of the Heroes and wished to avoid them at all cost. However, the old friends of Y/n Kahn choose to interact with the other Heroes as they wish to learn more about Y/n Kahn.

Right now, they're learning about the artifacts on his armor. "So, those Kamidogu' that Y/n Kahn wears are what's keeping a literal god eater dormant?" Ren asked as Liu Kang nods in confirmation.

"It's true." He says. "Not only that, but they also grant Y/n Kahn a massive increase in nearly everything." Kung Lao adds on as they grew wide eyes at this.

But before anyone could say anything, Lighting struck down next to them as Raiden and Y/n Kahn emerged from it. "Lord Raiden, Y/n Kahn." Liu Kang says as he and Kung Lao bowed.

Raiden went to consult with Liu Kang and Kung Lao about the Kaiken Tournament while Y/n Kahn approached his old friends. "Team JNPR, Team CFVY, Asia, Sona, Tsubaki, Mei, Nejire, Ryuko, Mako, Hinata, Naruto, Akame and Leone. Something of great importance has come up that needs the attendance of the Headmasters." He explains as they were confused at this.

"Why do you need them?" Jaune asked. "I wish I could explain, but not around the ears of many. Only when I know it's us and us alone will I reveal the true." He cryptically explained.

His old friends feel scared at what could cause this change in Y/n Kahn's personality as they guided him towards the rest of their friends.

(SCENE CHANGE: UHH'S LIVING QUARTERS)

As Y/n Kahn and the others began making their way towards the Living Quarters of the United Hall of Heroes, Y/n Kahn's friends couldn't help but wonder why he wants to talk with the Headmasters, despite what the audacity they tried to pull.

They finally arrived at the Living Quarters as they entered. Y/n Kahn can easily sense many of the auras of hostility from mostly everyone, but he held an emotionless expression as he makes his way towards the Headmasters.

"So, finally decided to show the loyalty towards your own home and comply with us?" Sirzechs asked with a victorious smirk on his face.

"Lucifer Sirzechs, loyalty isn't merely given, but rather earned. And I disowned that world ever since the day I became Kahn." Y/n Kahn explains as the Headmasters grew angry at this. "But that is not the reason I came to talk about. Something came up and I need the approval of you all. It's-" He tried to explain but the Headmasters cut him off to soon.

"DEAL!!!" They exclaimed as Y/n Kahn raised a brow. "You sure? Because there is no backing out of this once you all agree to this." He told them as the Headmasters brushed him off.

"We don't care for whatever meaningless game you have planned. But I'll be the last game you'll ever play as 'Kahn'." Jiraya says as he used a mocking tone at the 'Kahn' part.

Y/n Kahn brushed off his disrespect as he takes out the scroll of the Kaiken Tournament rules. "This scroll reveals everything you need to know. I would suggest you read now so you don't get caught off guard." He explains as he places the scroll down on a nearby table.

However, Bakugo grabbed the scroll from the table and destroyed it with his Quirk. "LIKE WE NEED ANYTHING FROM A UNWANTED AND WORTHLESS EXTRA TRASH LIKE YOU!!!!" He exclaims in both anger and arrogance as his friends nod in agreement.

'Yelp, they'll be regretting this for when the Kaiken Tournament comes up. Because the rules said nothing about Fatalities or anything.'  Y/n Kahn said in his head.