- ɪ ᴅᴏ -

- 6 years later -

Yeonjun POV

Today was the day.
I'm finally getting married to Y/n after many years of being with her.

I would've loved to do this sooner, but TXT was going places, and our lives were busy. I didn't want to marry Y/n knowing I would hardly have time to spend with her, which is why I only proposed a few months ago.

Now, we aren't having comebacks as much unfortunately, and are instead focusing more on our personal lives. We still keep in touch with the fans, though.

"Are you ready?" Soobin asks, looking at me in the mirror as I fix my tie. "I've never been more ready for something in my life," I respond.

"I'm so happy for you Hyung," He puts his hand on my shoulder and gives me a genuine smile, which I return.

Suddenly, an excited Beomgyu barges into the room I was getting ready in. "Yeonjun is finally getting married" He skips around the room. I chuckle and shake my head.

"Yah, Soobin," Beomgyu calls. "Mm?"

"You owe me a trip to the amusement park," Beomgyu says. I raise an eyebrow at both of them, and before I could ask why, Soobin says, "I can't believe you still remember that bet."

"...What bet?" I ask. Beomgyu snickers, before looking at me, "We made a bet that if you're the first one to get married, Soobin has to take me to the amusement park."

I look over to Soobin, and he shrugs.

"Oh, look at the time! Your wedding is going to start soon, let's go," Beomgyu states. The two pull me out of the room and lead me to the ceremony.

*

A few people were already seated, while others were standing around and talking. I decided to go over and have a conversation with Y/n's mother, who was talking with my parents, while I waited for the ceremony to start.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎✈︎

Y/n POV

Our wedding only had a select group of people. Mostly family and very close friends, as well as the whole group of Stray Kids and TXT.

I was currently in a hotel room near the venue of my wedding putting on my dress, with the help of Daeun. Once I got it on, Daeun yelled, "You can come in now!"

The door opens and my brother Felix, and Taehyun walk in. "I think I'm going to cry. My sister is getting married before me," Felix wipes a fake tear away. Or was it a fake tear?

"You look wonderful, Y/n, Taehyun says, smiling at me. "Thank you."

6 years ago, I never expected it, but Taehyun and I had become very good friends over the years, best friends, even. At first, I really thought he hated me, but it turns out he was just being cautious and wanted to protect his hyungs. Now, he protects me and treats me like a fragile ornament that's priceless. It's nice to have a friend like him.

3rd Person POV

"May I escort you to your wedding?" Taehyun asks, putting out his hand. "You may," Y/n giggles and takes his hand. They walk out the hotel room with Daeun and Felix trailing behind.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎✈︎

The wedding was held in a beautiful garden, with white and red roses all around, white chairs and a velvet red carpet going down the isle.

Y/n was just outside, standing with her father after Daeun, Felix, and Taehyun went inside to take their seats.

"I can't believe my daughter is getting married," A tear falls from her dad's face. "Oh dad, you're going to make me cry," Y/n says, her lips quivering.

"Are you ready?" He asks. "Yes. I am."

Hooking her arm around her father's, they walk in as the music starts playing.

Yeonjun sees Y/n and immediately, a tear escapes his eye. She looked even more beautiful than ever, and he was over the moon seeing her walk down the isle to him.

They reach the altar and Y/n parts from her father, standing in front of Yeonjun.

"Hi," She says in a soft whisper. "H-hi." He could barely even get one word out.

(the woman was too stunned to speak lol jk)

The pastor began with the vows, which they repeated as they held each other's hands.

Yeonjun then slid the ring onto Y/n's finger, and she did the same. The pastor then asked, "Do you, Choi Yeonjun, take Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Without hesitation, he responds, "I do," squeezing the girl's hands tighter.

"And do you, Y/n, take Yeonjun to be your husband?"

"I do," She smiles.

"You may now kiss your bride," And with that, Yeonjun grabs her waist and smashes his lips into Y/n's, his one hand on her cheek, as she has her arms around his neck.

The guests rise from their seats and cheer and clap.

As they walk down the isle, flowers falling down from who knows where, Felix turns to Daeun, "Maybe we'll be next jagiya."

She giggled and smacks his chest softly, before facing the newlyweds and clapping as they walk off.

—————————————

and that, my lovely people, was the end of this fanfiction.

but, i will be releasing an epilogue after i've published this, which may contain a little bit of drama.

you can tell me if you would like a book 2. I'm thinking of doing one, as i have a lot of ideas.

anyways, thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this fanfic.

have a wonderful day/night <3

- author.