- sʜᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ғᴀɴ -

Yeonjun POV

As we drove back to our hotel, the manager was lecturing me about what I did.

"You can't just run off and go to a stranger's house, Yeonjun. What if she's a fan? That can cause serious issues in our company and for your group."

"I'm sorry, and she wasn't even a fan. She didn't know who I was when she saw me," I tell him.

"Still, it's not safe for you to do that. And on top of it, you only notify me later that you're there," he says.

"I forgot, and I apologize for that. But Y/n helped me out of a situation, she's not a bad person, and she won't tell anyone about this, so you shouldn't worry about it."

"Don't tell me not to worry, it's my job."

And after he said that, the car was silent for the rest of the way back to the hotel.

I mean, he does have a point. Y/n could be some crazy person. But I highly doubt it. From what I know of her so far, she seems like a good person with good intentions.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎✈︎

When we got back to the hotel, I went to my room and saw Beomgyu and Huening Kai sitting on my bed.

"You're back!" Kai exclaims. "How was your day?" Beomgyu asks.

"It was...eventful," I say, sitting down on the bed with them. "What do you mean by eventful?" Kai asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I met a nice girl who saved me from getting mobbed," I tell them. They give me a confused look before Beomgyu asks, "Is she a fan?"

I shake my head, "She's not a fan, in fact she has no idea who TXT is." Beomgyu slowly nods his head. "Is she pretty?" Kai asks. Sheesh, what's with all these questions. "Why are you asking me so many questions today guys?"

"We're just curious about this new girl you met," Kai says, shooting a smirk to me. "Well, yes, she is quite pretty, and her name is Y/n. I'm guessing that was going to be your next question," I say.

"Ooo, Yeonjun has a girlfriend!" Beomgyu exclaims, jumping around on the bed. "Stop that. We only just met."

Speaking of Y/n, I told her I'd text her later.

I quickly pick up my phone and send her a text.

—————Lee Y/n—————

yeonjun
heyy :)

y/n
hi, is this yeonjun?

yeonjun
indeed it is

y/n
cool
how are you?

yeonjun
i'm alright
thanks again for saving me today

y/n
your welcome :)

yeonjun
we should hangout sometime
when i'm not too busy on tour

y/n
that would be nice
sorry, i'm really tired so i think im gonna go to bed
we'll talk soon!

yeonjun
sure, goodnight :)
seen

——————————————————