𓍼 XI

By big day, Ana didn't know how to handle her emotion. Still in her bed thinking of making up with her past. Ana wasn't ready to say goodbye to it.

A soft knock over the door as she looked towards it, smiling deeply.

"Dad, I'll get ready." He nodded closing back the door, as she sighed getting out of her bed. Ana knows that if she isn't ready to forget her own past, her nightmares would become harder to control.

Getting out of the house after hours of taking care of her own skin, she smiled taking her father's hand caressing it gently. "Let's go." The road was quieter than usual, Ana wasn't in the mood to talk, looking outside the car as the scenery passed by. "Ana, are you sure you're ready? We can go back.." Her father was worried about the current silence, hearing a small chuckle from his daughter eased his heart.

"I need to let go of my past. I need to say my farewell to her." He nodded, and the road stayed as silent as it started. Arriving in front of the church, Ana got out of the car admiring the architecture of this church. "It's beautiful." She said, closing back the door. "Ana.." Her father called as they made their way towards the crypt inside the church.

Inside the crypt, the atmosphere was so cold as she rubbed her own arms to make her feel cooler and warmer. "Dad, give me some minute." He nodded stroking her back softly as tear unknowingly fell down. The time wasn't perfect for that, Ana thought. Leaving the crypt as she went outside asking for some fresh air to ease herself. She breathed out.

"Ana?" She turned around, meeting him. Ana was mixed to see him there, the happiest because her safe place was right before her but worried about why he is there currently. "Sunoo?" She asked getting closer to him, as he hugged her tightly. Sunoo was in demand of affection.

Her scent brushed his nose as he scrunched it, before smiling to himself. "Sorry, I got carried away." Ana didn't ask for more, she wanted him that close. "That's ok." The time wasn't running at that moment, everything was going so slow. Sitting on a bench, finger locked with theirs as they looked up at the scenery. Talking wasn't the thing at that moment, Ana was sad and Sunoo comforted her.

"May I ask why you are here?" He sighed, Sunoo thought of it as a secret, taking off his hold from Ana's as his hands were sweaty. It was a moment, Sunoo wanted to forget his whole life. "Sunoo, look at me." She cupped his face and kissed his cheek in a sign that she was there no matter what.

"I know everything about Yujun." That wasn't the full truth, but Ana thought that they're here for each other.

Sunoo smiled, "My amber."