Special Chapter

It's been a months since I decided to leave him. Kamusta na kaya siya? Nag aaral kaya siyang mabuti? Hinihintay niya pa rin kaya ako? O baka may bago na siya? Kahit ano naman ang maging desisyon niya masaya ako para sakanya.

"Tine! I have a good news for you baby!" I heard my mom saying.

"What is it, mom?" I ask her. She looks very excited while I look so confused.

From the staircase, she excitedly run in the couch where I was sitted.

"Your dad called me, he said we're going back to the Philippines 2 weeks from now!" Is it true? We're finally going back? Thus it mean, there's a chance that I will see Nathan again? After how many months.

"Is it true mom?" I ask with excitement.

"Yes! And I also called your doctor she said that there's nothing to worry about." I smiled with the sudden news.

After our small talk, I decided to go to my room. I need to talk to my bestfriend.

"Tine! How are you?" Reign ask me.

"I'm fine, how about you three?" I ask back.

I start talking to them again 2 months ago after the successful operation. When we left Philippines all of them has no idea where I was. Even my three trusted bestfriends.

We talk about our day first before I decided to tell them about us coming back to the Philippines.

"We're going back to the Philippines 2 weeks from. It means I'll see him again. You all know how much I miss him." I told them.

They know because they witness how I cried every time I miss Nathan.

"That's good to know," Camille said. "Pero mauuna pa pala ako sayo pag uwi."

"Uuwi ka na?" I ask her, getting curious of her sudden coming back. As far as I know she will finish studying abroad.

"Yeah. Di mo ba alam? Next week will be the graduation of Calix and Nathan." Nagulat ako sa sinabi niya.

I need to do something. Hindi pwedeng wala ako sa mismong graduation nila.

"Camille, can you do me a favor?" I ask Camille. She's the one who can help me with this.

"Sure! What is it?"

"Can you give me Calix's contact number?" I need to contact him first before I contact Nathan. I want to surprise him.

"I'll send it to you immediately,"

"Thank you! I want to surprise him so I will not tell him about me going back." I can't wait to see him again. I promise to comeback for him. I hope he's still waiting me.

Nag uusap usap pa kami ng kaunti before we all decided to end the call, may gagawin pa daw sila. So I choose my remaining time to contact Calix.

"Hello? Who's this?" He picked up after several rings.

"Hey! It's been a long time! How are you?"

It only took him a seconds realizing who he was talking.

"Tine?!" I smiled. "It's been a months! Are you okay now? How's the operation?"

I heard from Camille that Calix has already had a girlfriend. I'm happy for him. Hanggang magkaibigan lang talaga kami.

"I'm okay now, alive and kicking," I heard him chuckled.

"Anyway, where did you get my number?" He asked. I know he's confuse of where the hell I get his number because the last time they check no one knows where on earth I am.