chapter 6

Asks her
Shaurya- how are you feeling now.. I have informed the nurse ... doctor must be coming tumhari tabiyat college mai bahot kharab ho gai thi so we brought you here.

Anokhi- wo Shaurya mujhe aapko kuchh bataana hai.

The doctor arrives in the room and Interrupts their conversation.. he does all check up for anokhi he also scolds her for not listening to what he said yesterday and tells her all that what condition she was brought to hospital today..

It was difficult for shaurya to listen all this again his heart ached with fear of what could have happened and listening to all this again from the doctor did not help him in his pain.

Doctor- I have checked all latest reports and seems stable know if u want u can take her home but I repeat please take care for few days.... don't let it happen again.

Shaurya- thank you doctor . I will take care of that.

The doctor asked nurse to prepare for discharge . The doctor asked Shaurya to accompany him as he will explain to him about diet and medicine 

Shaurya informed Shaan that they were coming home . He asked to get food prepared for anokhi as suggested by doctor  . Doctor had asked to keep her light food for few days .

After getting all discharge formalities done , shaurya helped anokhi walk till the car . He asked driver to drive aaram se . They both sat at back seat and shaurya made sure that anokhi was sitting comfortably.

After few minutes.... anokhi took shaurya's hand in her hand and she put her head on his shoulder.

Anokhi - shaurya I am sorry I did not tell you anything yesterday and you got to know it like this but actually

Shaurya- interrupting her tum abi rest karo we can talk later... saying this he moved his hand from her hand and moved his face towards the other side trying to hide his anger and pain...

Anokhi tried talking to him but he did not entertain her much... anokhi could sense something is not right with the way he was behaving...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shauryas POV
    He was having tug of  war happening inside him he wanted to hold anokhi very tight he wanted to kiss her take care of her but he was also feeling betrayed.... he thought it was his right to know all about anokhi... shaurya is not a regular lover his love did not in believing in giving sacrifices.... love to him meant having right over each other he was sad that anokhi did not understand him and put his work above herself . She should have known nothing is more important to him than anokhi.🥺🥺😭
-----------------------------------------------------------------
At home Shaan and astha were connecting the recent happenings with what pandit said and were worried about with all this . Shaan told astha that though shaurya didn't say anything but I know he is very hurt . The fact that he is so silence it's an indication of calm before storm .

They reached home .

Astha hugged anokhi

Astha - are u fine?

Anokhi - haa ma

Astha-  tum ab rukho tumhari saari Khabar lungi.

Anokho - sorry maa while making puppy face .

Astha- accha ok ab upar room mai jau aur rest karo .

Shaurya took anokhi to room carefully. He made her sit on the bed and went to couch and started working on laptop. Anokhi was sitting in bed with hopefull eyes that Shaurya would talk to her .
After an hour.

Shaurya saw anokhi was trying to get up from bed.

Shaurya- kaha ja rahi ho? Koi help karu?

Anokhi - nhi voh bas Washroom ja rahi thi .

She was walking just the She fell dizzy but then felt a hand around her waist.
The hands  were of shaurya only her hero. They shared eyelock for a minute.

Shaurya - dekh Kai nhi chal sakti kya abhi gir jati toh dimag vimag hai ki nhi .

Anokhi - sorry while making sad and puppy face .

Shaurya - ok . Chalo mai abhi tumhi like chalta hu.

Anokhi - hmm

When she came out of Washroom shauya carefully accompanied her to bed . When he just turn he feel a hand  around her wrist. He turns and sees anokhi crying

Shaurya- hey why are u crying? Are u not well ? Is it hurting somewhere

Anokhi - while crying yes

Shaurya- where ? When ? Should I talk to doctor.

Anokhi - while crying in heart and since I came in conscious in hospital.

Shaurya- what why didn't you tell me then

Anokhi - still crying you were not taking to me ( as a kid ) so it was painful 💔 in my heart it broke my heart in millions peices.

Shaurya- (took a breath of relief as she was mentally in problem not physically but he will mentally try to know . It was very sad for him to see her crying badly like that 💔💔 may be he is angry with her but he loves her from his bottom of his heart)
Shhh... stop  crying you are not well u will get fever shhh stop

Anokhi - still.crying no i dont deserve you i lied to you but it was for your good only.

Shaurya - shouted just stop it anokhi is just done shaurya shaurya shaurya don't you care of yourself.  You know how much you are important for me by holding her from her shoulder.  I don't think that ki  hame ab se ek dusre se bat karni chahiye ya koi bat share karni chahiye haa lekin ek dusre ki care karni work over each other after a pause.... if I stay over here then I can't stay away from that's why I am going to patiala for few months okay but before that I want to hug you last time while tears in eyes .

Shaurya gives a bone crushing hug to her while both are in tears . Anokhi says sorry plz don't go plzz shaurya ignores her while tears in his eyes he went while going he tells everything to astha and Shaan what happened and told them not to interfere by giving his and anokhi's kasam

Shaan - are u sure u will be able to live without her

Astha  - leave na Shaan just think how will anokhi live without him .

Shaurya knew this would happen and they would be angry from him he bent to take there blessing but they did not give and while leaving he said please take care of my anokhi.

While he sat and started to move . Anokhi ran behind the car  while shaurya did not notice it and on other hand a car was coming in over speed from front and anokhi did not notice it and it was about to hit her .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey guys
I loved your thoughts over the track and chose one track and I am on that
Heeya