chapter 5

so guys i am very happy from your response towards this story

lets start--

doctor does the an ultrasound and also some blood testes . After sometime doctor informs stha that anokhi had experienced severe case of food poisoning. She has eaten something that was containmed and this has caused her an infecrtion in her stomach . Also that infecting her internal bleeding thats why she is having a bad pain .

he said he has given her medicine and he will keep her in observation for 2 hours. Then they can take her home. But they will need to take very good care of her as the infection is very bad and will take time to heal.

astha and kanchan go inside anokhis room . The first question that anokhi asks them is have they informed shaurya about it.

astha - nai abhi hum itni bhaag daud mai aaye koi phone karna yaad hi nai raha . main abi call karke battati hu.

anokhi nai maa.... abh wo pareshan hojaayenge and kaam meai concertrate nai kar paayenge aaolog shaurya ko kuch nhi bataana plzz yeh confrence ke kaam kai baad bata denge plzz.

astha gives up in front of her pleadings.

after 2 hours when anokhi feels little better ..... doctor discharges her but again with the warning that the infection is very bad ... so she has to take very good care with food and medicine otherwise she might experience similar pain again.

At night  shaan and yash reach home .

astha - shaurya kaha hai.

shaan - usse thoda time aur lagega .. financer ko patiala project ka idea pasand aya so we are signing papers tomorrow . Woh papaer ready krne gay hai.

astha- toh yeh to bhut badi khush khabri hai . congratualation t you allmain sabka khana laga deti hu.

anokhi - maa main mera aur shaurya ka khana room mai le jaaun. jab shaurya aayenge tab hum khaa lenge.

astha- haa thik hai . tum par jaake rest karo main tum dono ko khana upar bhejwa dungi.

anokhi goes to her room and waits for shaurya . kanchan brings their food and reminds anokhi ki maa ne kaha hain dinner ke bad yaad se medicine lelena.

anokhi was waiting for shaurya .since she did not have sleep last night... she falls asleep in sometime.

when shaurya comes home everyone is already asleep.he goes straight to his room to share the good news with anokhi . but he finds anokhi already asleep.he thinks of not disturbing her sleep as it was very late then he gets fresh competes his dinner and goes to sleep not before planting a sweet kiss on her forehead while she is deep sleep.

Next day in morning anokhi is ready and shaurya is taking shower . anokhi still felt week and had occasionaly pain in her stomach. she remembered that she niether had dinner  not took her night mediciene just then shaurya walks out of bathroom he sees medicine in her hand and asks what is this anokhi could not think of anything else and throws the medicine in the dustbin saying she was just cleaning drawer and saw old medicines so she was throwing them.

Shaurya then makes her sit on the bed and himself sits on the floor with his head on her lap .he tells her that he is super happy. his dreams of years  is taking place first step towards reality . he then tells her its all because of her lady luck . anokhi careses his hair and tells him that she is proud of him.

shaurya then gets up and asks her.....

shaurya - accha tum ready hona main bi 5 min mai ready hojaunga . fir humen college ke liye niklege breakfast bhi ham college mai karenge