Chapter Seven

Amelia's POV

~ 3 weeks later ~

Harry has been here everyday, although sometimes he had to go somewhere or change his clothes, but other than that he's here 24/7.

I've been recovering well, and the doctor said if the tests come back positive I can go home today. And Harry said him and Louis will take me wig shopping.

Harry comes in my room with some food.

"Good Morning Mel! How are you feeling?" he asks as he sits in the chair beside my bed.

"Better, and hungry. What did you get me?" I ask.

"Bagel with cream cheese and apple juice." he says, giving me a wrapped bagel and a little bottle of apple juice.

"Thank you!"

He smiles and he eats his muffin and drinks his coffee.

I start eating my bagel as the doctor walks in.

"Good Morning, I come with good news, Amelia is free to go!" he says.

I smile at Harry and Harry smiles back.

"Thank you!" I say and the doctor nods and leaves.

I finish my bagel and Harry helps me out of the hospital bed.

"Can you turn around so I can change please?" I ask.

"Awe but I want to watch!!" Harry whines.

"Harry.."

"Fine." he says and turns around.

I get changed and I poke him. "I'm ready."

He smiles and I notice his face a little red.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing..."

"Tell me!"

"I peeped."

My eyes widen and my face turns tomato red. I slap him in the arm.

"HARRY YOU PERV!" I say as we get outside.

"But you love me!" he says in a sing song voice.

"Yeah I hate you too!" I mutter.

"What?"

"Nothing, c'mon, you're supposed to take me wig shopping!!" I whine.

"Well we have to find Louis' car first..."

"Found it!" I say, pointing to the blue Volkswagen not far from where we are.

We walk over to it and get in.

"Good to see you again Amelia!" Louis says with a smile.

"It's good to be back!" I say as I do up my seat belt and lean against Harry since he decided to sit in the back with me.

We arrive to the store and we walk in. There are millions of wigs to choose from.

"Hey what about this one?" I hear Louis ask and I turn around only to see him with a clown wig on.

"No thanks." I say with a slight laugh.

I walk by all wigs, looking at each individual one. Until I got to one, one that looked like my actual hair.

I take it off the head and put it on mine. I look the the mirror near by. I look exactly like I did before surgery. I see Harry come up behind me along with Louis.

"This is the one." I say. They both smile as so do I.

We buy the wig and head back to a hotel which I guess was where the others were staying.

We walk into the lobby and to the elevator. When we reach our floor, we head to the room right at the end and walk in. I see Niall and Zayn and Liam watching tv, and Eleanor and Danielle talking on the couch. They all look over and smile.

"Welcome back Amelia!" Eleanor says as she gets up and hugs me. Along with Danielle, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Harry.

"Guys...can't...breathe!!!" I say, as I'm suffocated by the group hug.

They all back away and we all sit on the couches.

"So are you safe to travel?" Liam asks.

"Yep!" I said, popping the 'p'.

"Oh, here I believe you would like this." Danielle says, giving me my phone.

"Oh thank you, I missed it!" I say, kissing it jokingly.

"What about me?" Harry asks, pouting.

"What about you?" I joke.

Although he must've taken it seriously because his expression drops.

"Harry I was joking." I say, kissing his cheek.

He completely ignores me. Fine, whatever.

"So what did you guys do while I---" I turn back and everyone is gone. What the hell?

Then suddenly someone's lips are crashed against mine. After the two seconds of shock I kiss back, realising it's Harry.

He gently lies me down on the couch and kisses me more. I wrap my arms around his neck and he asks for entry inside my mouth. I decide to tease him and deny it. I can sense the frustration as he continues to kiss me. Then he runs his hands down my sides then lifts my shirt slightly until his hands are on my bare sides. That causing me to gasp a bit, giving him an opportunity to enter and be takes it. He explores my mouth and declares a war. He won, and then he pulls away and smiles.

"Want to get something to eat?" he asks.

"No..." say, followed by a yawn.

"Okay bed time!" he says as he picks me up and puts me on a bed and puts the blanket over me.

And with that I fell asleep.

A/N: Hey guys, I know it's short, it's more of a filler I guess. Anyways vote and comment!

~Amanda xx