Chapter Three

~ A few weeks later ~

Amelia's POV.

So I've been going to the hospital every Saturday for chemotherapy. And the good thing, the tumor is almost gone. I'm having less and less headaches and I'm not tired as much all the time.

Today I'm just driving back from my fourth chemotherapy appointment. And Dr. Halbert says that I only need one more treatment and then I'm done. So now I know I won't have to tell Harry, because I won't have it anymore.

I arrive home, and I notice Harry's car is gone, so he must've went out. I go to go inside but Louis comes out and stops me.

"Can't go in missy, we have to chat." he sternly says.

"Okay?" I say as I follow Louis down the street.

"Now, where do keep going on Saturdays?" he asks.

"I go out to a friends house or whatev--"

"No! Where do you REALLY go?!" Louis interrupts me, stopping in front of me and glaring into my eyes.

"To a friends house!!" I continue to say.

Louis throws his hands back in frustration then looks back at me, more angry.

"No your not Amelia!! You're cheating on Harry aren't you?! You must!!! Why else would you be leaving on Saturdays?!?!" he starts to shout. "HARRY DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE HURT LIKE THAT AMELIA!! IF THERE'S A GUY YOU'RE SEEING OTHER THAN HARRY YOU BETTER TELL ME RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I DON'T WANT MY HAZ TO GET HURT!!!" he shouts into my face.

My eyes start to water and tears start rolling down my cheeks.

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE A TUMOR AND NOT TELL HARRY BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT HIM TO WORRY AND HE WON'T HAVE TO BECAUSE YOU WON'T HAVE TO TELL HIM BECAUSE IT'S ALMOST GONE!!!" I shout back through my tears. Louis' expression drops and he just stands there. I can tell he's already sorry but I don't want to hear it. I walk back to the house and I storm up to my room. I sit on my bed and rest my head in my hands.

Are all the boys on to me? They must if now Louis is questioning me. But whatever, I don't have to tell Harry. I hear the front door open and slam shut. Louis returned. He comes up the stairs but doesn't come in my room. Instead he goes in his which is right next to mine. I hear some shuffling and then he exits room. Then I hear a knock on my door. I get up and I open it.

"Amelia look I'm sor--"

"HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY THINK I WAS CHEATING ON HARRY?! ARE YOU SERIOUS FOR THINKING THAT?!" I cut him off angrily, tears still streaming down my cheeks.

Before he could answer the others return and I run downstairs. Harry sees me and I run into him, hugging him.

"Mel, babe what's wrong?" he asks while rubbing my back.

"Louis thinks I'm cheating on you just because I want to be with my friends on Saturdays!" I sob into his chest. "He yelled at me on the street and accused me of cheating!"

He backs up and puts his hands on my shoulders. "Wait here okay?" I look at him, I can see anger in his eyes, which means he's not happy about Louis' actions. I nod and then he walks upstairs. Niall walks over to my and kneels to my level, since I'm only 5'2".

"Does someone want a Nialler Hug?" he asks, opening his arms.

I nod and I hug him around his neck. Then he stands up, picking me up with him and walks over to the couch, and sits, making me sit on his lap. I rest my head on his shoulder, still crying and Niall rubs circles in my back. Liam and Zayn sit on each side of us.