moved back

«Izukus pov»

¡HOLA!*cough*I mean..hello! I'm izu ward Midoriya!Ah-im no good at English,pordón.Its confusing for me but I got use to English pretty quick I also can now say really good English almost like I was born from America!I went to a new school called UA! It's a hero school but I moved on the first day oh right! I have 6 quirks in total,oh and I know kacchan is at UA so I may run into him? This is my first day back in Japan and I got to me and my father's new house.

You may be wondering 'midoryia I thought your dad was over seas and that your mum is taking care of you', yea...nope! She left when she found out I was 'quirkless?' well the doctor said for me to lie and see what she would do Sense some parents are dingos and are pushing their children to work on their quirk.

Once I told her she looked sad then she looked mad and discussed and I knew right then and there she hated me, my father though out all of this after I told him he was glad saying 'yay yay yay~ my son doesn't have to rely on being a hero!' but of course I yelled and scolded him for it at the time some people where look weirded out saying 'why is an 4 year old scolding his father?' but oh well.

"I'm done unpacking father!" "Stop it izu!I hate being called father! What about 'dad' maybe 'daddy' or a nickname just stop being so formal!" "Why"I ask not seeing the problem "cause!I feel like I'm an oldy!" "You ARE old.." "I.." with that I go to my room and relax....

Hisashi's POV

Ahh~ Izuku has been though so much I love him all to well...

Izuku didn't tell me he got bullied in middle school if he did I would have sued them, Izuku had scolded me saying 'its still a school!' whatever that means!

I love him so much..."ther?" "Father?!" "Hm? Oh! Izu~ what is it!" "...we where suppose to go to ua to meet the staff?" Shit…Iforgot..oh well at least I got izu~ "come on!!"

Over all I'm glad we moved back