CLUES!

REBECCA'S POV

Nancy & I ran outside. TIRE MARKS!

"Do you recognize these?" Asked one cop. "No. I mean I don't know. We never park let alone drive in the backyard." I replied. "Was Jazlyn mad about anything?" Another cop asked. "No. Well, kinda. Family problems." I continued, "it really hurt her when my moms had cheated on my dad. It wa years ago but she'll never forgive her." "What's your moms name?" One cop asked. He was hot. He had tan skin and dark brown hair. He looked no older then 40. "Dallas." I replied. Then something came over his walkie talkie "ALL UNITS TO 15th & MAPLE. POSSIBLE HOME INVASION" a lady on a walkie talkie said "Gotta go," said the cop and all the other guy cops. They pulled out of the driveway and into the night. Nancy stayed.

DALLAS' POV

(Jazlyn & Rebecca's Mom)

Jazlyn's gone? No ransom note, no warning. I should have never missed an opportunity to tell hr that I love her.

I could see a difference in both my girls after my affair with a Police Officer. I guess I was stupid then for not hiding it back then. How stupid of me to leave my email logged in while I was using my husbands work computer. What if the girls figure out why I'm really in California? They can't. One affair was too much on them, what about two?

BRADS POV

I really fucked up and I know Rebecca can tell. I never wanted anything from Bettina. I was pretty drunk. She wasn't though. That worries me. I hope Rebecca can forgive me.

JAZLYN'S POV

I woke up in a place that looked like a basement. A guy came down the stairs. He was kinda cute actually. He put a bagel on a tray, gave it to me and left without saying anything.

REBECCA'S POV

Jazlyn has been gone all night. I woke up on the recliner, and looked over to see Nancy asleep on our couch. I remember she had alot of questions and we were up until almost 4A.M. I went into my bathroom- checking the calendar on my phone. Three weeks since my missed period. I opened the drawer and pulled all the stuff out, to find the pregnancy test I hid in the back. Even though it was my bathroom I never new if mom or Jazlyn came in here while I was at the gym or at Brad's. I peed on the stick, then closed my eyes. I opened my eyes.