Scaramouche x Male Reader

(fluff)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Working under a harbinger was no easy work, even if that harbinger was your husband. Many people wondered how a person like you managed to get married to a person like scaramouche, him being such a cruel and sadistic person. While you were the complete opposite of him, and only you knew the answer to that question.

"scara? Are you there?" (y/n) knocked on the door to his lovers office, he waited a few seconds before a voice told him to enter. He opened the door and was met by the sight of his husband looking a bit disheveled, and his hat thrown to the side. (y/n) walked to his desk and sat on the chair opposite to scaramouche. "I was going to say that I have some papers for you but it seems that you don't anymore work." (y/n) commented, pointing out scaramouche's tired state.

"I'm fine, I just need to finish today's work and I'll rest." scara told him, pointing at the large stack of paperwork. (y/n) Only looked at him with a raised eyebrow, as if to say "really?" scaramouche only sighed at his husband, he didn't like it when he was given that look. For he could feel the disappointment behind it.

"yeah that's not happening." (y/n) said as he swiftly stood up and went behind the disk separating him and his husband.

"what are you doi-" but before scaramouche was able to finish his question, he was picked up bridal style by (y/n). Who immediately began walking out of the office.

"hey!? You can't just pick up like this! And I still have work to do." scara tried to pry himself out of (y/n)'s grip, but it was to no avail.

"You don't need to worry about that, a while ago I made a bet with childe. Which he promptly lost and now has to do both my work and yours for the day." (y/n) explained to him.

"didn't I tell not to interact with that trash" scaramouche scowled, (y/n) only chuckled at his husband's hostility towards the ginger.

"now scara, there's no need to be so hostile to childe. He's a good person." (y/n) told him, which caused his husband's scowl to turn into a frown. (y/n) noticed scaramouche's sudden silence.

"what's with that look?" (y/n) spoke, scara didn't answer. Only turning his head away and mumbling something.
"I'm sorry, but I didn't catch what you said."

"if he's such a good person, then why don't you go marry him." scaramouche spoke up angrily.

"why would I do tha-" (y/n) cut himself off as realization dawned on him. "your jealous aren't you?" (y/n) asked, scaramouche lowered his head to hide the clear blush of embarrassment on his face. "aww scara there's no need to be jealous, I married you for a reason." (y/n) reassured him.

"oh yeah? And what were those reasons?" scaramouche asked, looking up at his husband. Who mind was still carrying him towards there house.

"well where do I start? First off you're very pretty, that one should be obvious. Second is that you're smart and very much hardworking, and although your bluntness can be sometimes irritating. It's something I personally appreciate in a person, and despite all these years together. The spark when I first saw you in inazuma never died down, in fact I think it has only grown." (y/n) finished off, he was too busy reminiscing of the past to notice the stunned look on scara's face. Which still sported a heavy blush.

" y-you idiot, don't say such stupid things so easily." he shouted at him, (y/n) only laughed at his embarrassed state.

"but I only told the truth, there's no need to be so embarrassed." (y/n) replied.

"I know, but still." scara's voice quickly quieted down.

"I would Point out more things I love about you, but we already arrived home." (y/n) told him, unlocking the door and entering.

" now can you but me down?" scaramouche asked irritated.

"hmmm, okay then." (y/n) said as he but his oh so lovable husband down.
"You go take a bath while I prepare us dinner, hopefully I'll be done when you're out." (y/n) ordered, scaramouche only nodded as he went to the bathroom. His tiredness finally catching up to him.

while he was doing that. (y/n) Had already began preparing the ingredients for dinner, all while wearing a apron with. " kiss the cook" stitched on it. Which scara always thought was stupid but hilarious, considering (y/n) was a high ranking fatui member. Who was now humming a tone while cooking, he made to make scaramouche's favorite. Knowing that it always made the bluenette's mood better.

"scara, dinners ready." (y/n) shouted, when he didn't get a respond he yelled only to be met with silence.
"did something happen?" (y/n) muttered to himself as he walked to their bedroom.

"scara are you ther-" (y/n)'s words immediately got stuck in his throat, as scaramouche sat on the bed. His back turned to (y/n) with nothing more than a towel around his waist and one around his neck. Water dripping down his back indicating that he had just got out of the bathroom.

"wow" was all that (y/n) could mutter, completely enthralled by his husband's beauty. He did nothing but keep staring, scaramouche felt (y/n)'s gaze on him. He was about to turn around but stopped but a devious idea came to his mind, he took off the towel around his neck and threw it aside. Then he began running his hands down his body, he began from his neck. Down his sides and all the way to his hips, he hooked one finger into the towel around his waist. Pretending to take it off, but instead he turned around.

"oh (y/n), do need something?" he asked, feigning innocence. (y/n) Could only stammer out that dinner was ready, before slamming the bedroom door closed. Scara let an amused chuckle at his husband's flustered state, even after all these years (y/n) still couldn't get over scara's beauty.

"what's for dinner?" scaramouche asked walking into the kitchen, where (y/n) was plating the food.

"I made your favorite." (y/n) answered, scara didn't say anything. But it was clear from the twinkle in his eye that he was happy about it. The two ate dinner while talking, mainly about work and other harbingers.

"thank you for the meal." scaramouche said as (y/n) took the played to the sink to wash them.

"no problem sweetpea" (y/n) replied.

"by the way, were you okay earlier? You seemed to be awfully red." Scara asked teasingly, he smirked as he watched (y/n) stiffen up at the question.

"y-yea, was just surprised is all." he answered, turning away to hide face.

"oh really? I thought you enjoyed my little show" Scara spoke with a sultry tone, a realization dawned over (y/n).

"wait!? You did that on purpose?" (y/n) shouted, Scara only laughed at his husband's little outburst.

"well of course, and maybe we can continue that show now." Scara teased even further, wanting to see how far he can push his lover. (y/n) took a deep breath to calm himself down, before a smile spread on his face. A smile that unnerved Scara, who was suddenly slung over his husband's shoulder.

" well then dear, I guess I'm taking you up on that offer." (y/n) said as he walked to their shared bedroom, Scara tried to protest but was cut off by the yelp erupting from his mouth. As his ass was harshly spanked,.

"no use making excuses now baby boy, but don't worry. I'll make sure you're trembling with pleasure till next week." (y/n) whispered to him,scaramouche could only brace himself to what's to come.

The next day scaramouche was unable to come to work due to his inability to walk.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Author's note: why is that man so fucking pretty.