Kaeya X Seme Male Reader

(lemon)

Moans and grunts can be heard from the shared home of (y/n) and his lover kaeya. The two of them were going at it like there was no tomorrow.

It all started when kaeya returned from a mission. Tired and wanting nothing more than to to go home and a cuddle with his lover. He suddenly remembered that you had a shift at bar. He immediately went there, thinking that you won't mind. And of course you won't.

When he arrived, he looked around for you. He was about to ask Charles where you were. When suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist from behind. He tensed up before he realized who it was.

"your back from your mission." spoke, the sound of his lover. Oh how he loved the way his voice always managed to soothe him.

"I just came back. I was about to head home when I remembered that your shift starts now." kaeya responded. Turning around and wrapping his arms around (y/n). They looked into each other eyes. Before closing them and bringing each other into a kiss filled with passion and love. They stood there for a while until they heard a cough. They looked to see none other than diluc.

"while I hate to ruin your reunion, (y/n) has a job to do." diluc said sternly. They quickly separated. As (y/n) got behind the bar and began his shift.

"kaeya, while I'm sure you want to spend time with (y/n). He has work. And I can't have you distracting him."
Diluc told him.

"don't worry about that, I'll just have a few drinks and be on my way." kaeya responded. Diluc only nodded at him before heading back to work. But knowing kaeya, it'll be more than just a few drinks.

Kaeya began ordering drink after drink. The alcohol was already taking effect, his words were slurred, and he began swaying from side to side. You thought about stopping serving him any more drinks. But knowing diluc would get angry at you. You continued your job. This is the point where kaeya got more and more rowdy. He generally just being loud and that was starting to bother the other costumers. And that was when diluc stepped in.

"(y/n). I need you to take my idiotic brother home. He's being very annoying." diluc ordered you. You only nodded at him. You went and picked him up, putting his arm over your shoulder and helping him walk.

When they arrived home. (y/n) Went to but kaeya in bed. Instead, he was pinned down by his blue eyed lover. Kaeya was Straddling (y/n)'s waist. Leaving kisses on his neck.

In the blink of an eye. There places were reversed. As (y/n) was now the one pinning kaeya down. Holding his arms above his head.

"go to sleep kaeya. Your drunk." (y/n) told him. Kaeya only whined at that. He tried to free his hands but couldn't due to the alcohol. (y/n) Sighed, knowing how stubborn his lover can be.

"if I give you a kiss will you go to sleep?" he asked.

Kaeya quickly nodded. You leaned giving him what he wanted. Kaeya took this chance to wrap his arms your neck. Deepening the kiss. You quickly pulled away as not to get to heated. Kaeya only whimpered at loss of your lips.

" there, you got your kiss, now go to sleep." he only responded by pulling you into another kiss. This time more aggressive. He pulled away and looked at you with pleading eyes.

"please (y/n), I want you to take me." he pleaded. You looked at his eyes to see them clouded with lust. You thought about it for a while. And decided that one round won't hurt.
You swooped in for a kiss l. Kaeya happily kissed back. You licked his lower lip, asking for permission. He obliged opening his mouth for you. You pushed your tongue. You moved it around his mouth leaving no spot untouched. You both pulled away panting, with a string of saliva connected between you two. You attached your mouth to his neck leaving deep love bites that will surely stay for a while. You tore open his shirt and began kissing around his chest and his nipples knowing how sensitive they were. You slowly trailed kisses down until you reached his pants. You quickly took them off alongside his underwear. Leaving him naked. You took a step back to admire your work. His eyes were half lidded. He had love bites trailing from his neck to his stomach. He just looked absolutely delectable.

"w-wait, why I'm I the only one naked?" he asked. You quickly undressed yourself. And returned your attention to kaeya. You flipped him over so his chest was on the bed and his ass was facing you. You saw how his hole was twitching, wanting to be filled. You brought your mouth to it and inserted your tongue inside. Kaeya responded by moaning at the top of his lungs. You pulled away and replaced your tongue by two of your fingers. You kept thrusting them inside trying to find his prostate. When your fingers brushed over a spot that made him moan even louder. You smirked as you knew you found his spot. You pulled out your fingers enjoying how he whimperd at the loss of being filled. You aligned your cock a with his entrance. You pushed it in instantly hitting his prostate dead on making him cum. Instead of giving him a chance to catch his breath you just kept on thrusting mercilessly.

"w-wait (y-y/n) I'm s-sensitive." he told you. You just ignored him and kept on thrusting. You pulled out of him. And proceeded to flip him around so he was facing you. You quickly filled him back up. Enjoying how his eyes rolled to the back of his head and how his tongue was hanging out of his mouth. Kaeya looked at you as he hooked his arms around your neck bringing you into a sloppy kiss. You kissed back eagerly. This kept going on until you felt your orgasm approaching.

"K-kaeya I'm going to cum. A-hh Fuck." you warned him.

"I-i-inside. C-cum inside p-please." he begged. You happily obliged. After a few more thrusts. You came deep inside him. Kaeya moaned loudly as he came a second time. He fell limp on the bed as you laid down beside him. You closed your eyes to rest for a minute. When suddenly you felt a weight on your waist. You opened your eyes to see kaeya straddling you.

"we aren't done yet big boy." he said as he looked with eyes filled with lust. You only sighed knowing it was going to be a long day.

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Authors note: sorry for not writing at all. I was sick the past couple of days. And also I want to thank you all for 1k reader. I'm truly grateful for that. Thank you again. And I hope you all have a great day.

Ps: this is my first lemon :).