𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 🔐

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲: The reincarnation tale of two mates, the only trueblood and the rare omega, who were separated by an evil schemer and centuries later the moon goddess gives them a chance to reunite, but it still seems difficult because their old e...

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲: The reincarnation tale of two mates, the only trueblood and the rare omega, who were separated by an evil schemer and centuries later the moon goddess gives them a chance to reunite, but it still seems difficult because their old enemy is also reborn and is close to them.

"The world may think you as a monster, but
I. WILL. NEVER."

"World doesn't matter, only you do"

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰: What a roller coaster ride!!! This book is hands down THE BEST WEREWOLF au for me at the moment!!! From the start of this book I already knew it was going to be Interesting and worth every read. There's a lot to appreciate...I don't know where to begin. First of all as the author mentioned this werewolf au is a version of the movie "megadheera", an Indian movie. This story has skyrocketed my expectations. It was brilliant and exceptional!!! The writing and concept is none compare. Although I can't compare this to the movie as I have not seen it, I thought it was exceptionally beautiful. Taekook in this story we're a phenomenon. The way their characters were written in the past and present was just perfect. Describing each fight scenes was portrayed beyond my imagination. I appreciated every single Taekook fluffy moments as there was not enough. The angst and the drama is what you have to look out for. The amount of times I had to endure every heartache. I cried a lot! I felt every pain these characters had to go through.【To authornim: I apologize for not commenting enough. I didn't want your readers to spoil the fun and suspense for me. Thank you for writing this mind blowing masterpiece! You did such an amazing job. I hope you get more recognition for this. It deserves so much more and worth every bit of my time💜! 】There's a lot more to mention and appreciate but I don't want to spoil the book. I hope this review gave it enough justice for you to make it your next book to read. Brace yourself you will experience a whole lot of emotional ride. Prepare your hearts any tissues....you don't want to miss out on this spectacular story✨✨!!

After reading this book. I found my spark. This book will be special and forever be remembered💜💜💜...

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:
My baby Aliya believeroftaekook

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: COMPLETED

𝐓𝐨𝐩: Jungkook

𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦: Taehyung

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: nixashblack

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊

VOTE if you enjoyed and liked it💜!!