𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 🔐

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: On his mission to catch mermen, Taehyung begins to question all his life decisions

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰: First of all I thought this book was really soft. I really enjoyed reading this. Although this book started off with angst which Taehyung did the most hurtful thing to Jungkook but soon realized what he was trained/taught all his life was wrong. They got closer eventually and Taehyung taught Kook about the human world. He made his dream a reality also. I loved how Tae was considerate of Jungkook. The author also did a good job in describing Jungkook's merman form with added pictures. Every fluffy moments was described oh so well and adorable. It was pleasing to read. This book revolves around Taekook only with a side Sope. The ending was written perfectly, it made me really emotional. If you want to find out what adventures Taekook did, have a go at this book.

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:
My baby Aliya believeroftaekook

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: COMPLETED

𝐓𝐨𝐩: Taehyung

𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦: Jungkook

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: @needyvkook

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆

TO MY READERS

I'm sorry for the very late update. I'm sorry if I come off as rude. I kinda went off track after reading two books that was not of my liking...I was disappointed in myself thinking that I was just really picky. I guess I expected too much from those books. I'm not blaming the books or the author, the writing just wasn't for me. I'm sure you felt those occasionally. Although it happened before as well, I let that one slide. I wanted to give you a good content. I've been trying my best to recommend you books that have different plots/storyline. I'm honestly tired of seeing the same concept.
This might not be an FF but this is my work. I put a great amount of effort in making this and my precious time. I also work if you are not aware. I love doing this but this week I felt like I didn't wanna do any reading AT ALL...I was not motivated🥺.. I hope to find that spark again
I'm sorry this was a long A/N, it's the only way to express myself since most of you don't follow me. Again I am not trying to put anyone down, I was just really disappointed in myself. Thanks for reading.

So I have a question for you..would you rather want me to recommend..

💜Famous/overrated

💜Famous/underrated

💜Underrated

I can also apply this in my second book..
Two more chapters and I'm going on a short hiatus. I think I need it.
Please continue in supporting my small work. VOTES and COMMENTS are always welcome. NO PRESSURE..

✨✨THANKS FOR THE 38K+ views✨✨
You guys are amazing💜!!!

Love you..
~Ris~

VOTE if you enjoyed and liked it💜!!