8

After the funeral, the people of Storybrooke head to Granny's for the wake. Scarlett sits at the bar, nursing a glass of rum. Killian tries his best to comfort her, but is at a loss for words.

Emma sits in the booth with her parents, needing some familiar support.

Everyone feels the loss.

Everyone mourns.

But then, an uninvited guest walks into the diner. 

Zelena.

"My condolences. I'm so sorry I missed the funeral, but I could never pass up a wake. Oh, did I miss the speeches? Shall I make one? I mean, I am, after all, responsible."

Everyone's heads turn in the direction of the door. Everyone's but Scarlett. Emma goes to lunge for the witch, but gets held back by her mother.

" Emma, no. Too many people will get hurt", Mary says.

" Listen to your mother. She's right. Anyone who tries to interfere with my plan is gonna have to deal with the Dark One", Zelena says as she walks towards the Charming's.

" Don't come any closer", David says as he places himself in front of his wife and places a hand on her stomach.

" Don't worry. I'm not here for you baby. Not today, anyway", She says.

" Then why are you here?" Regina asks

"Now that my cover's blown, I can finally pay a visit to my little sister", Zelena says.

" Who the hell are you talking about?" Regina asks.

"Why, you, of course, Regina", Zelena says.

" I'm an only child", Regina says.

" Cora lied to you, Regina. I'm your sister. Half, if you want to get technical", Zelena says, " I know it's a lot to swallow, which is why I've brought a gift to help."

" We don't want anything from you", Regina chuckles.

"Oh, but you shall have it. You see, my gift to you is this sad, sad day, use it to dig into our past, Regina. You need to learn the truth, and you must believe it. And then meet me on Main Street tonight. Say... sundown", Zelana says as she steps closer to her sister.

" And then what?"

" Then I'll destroy you."

" This isn't the wild west."

" No, dear. It's the wicked west. And I want everyone to be there to see the Evil Queen lose. Especially you, Scarlett. I want you to see your own mother fail."

Scarlett's head still doesn't turn. She keeps her gaze down at the bar as she grips the glass.

" I don't fail," Regina says.

" Neither do I. One of us it about to make history. See you tonight, sis," Zelena chuckles.

Zelena transports herself out from the diner, and finally, Scarlett lets out a chuckle. Killian turns to her and takes the glass from her grasp. She tries to argue, but the alcohol in her system makes that a little difficult.

Everyone in the diner stands confused. Nobody knows if Zelena's words are true.

Everyone gets up.

Regina leads a group from the diner while others take to the streets.

"Regina, is she telling the truth?", Mary asks.

They all walk down into the Mills vault and Killian helps Scarlett down the steps so she doesn't fall.

" I don't know. I haven't found anything yet," Regina says.

"Are you sure that Cora didn't booby-trap her stuff? I mean, I don't think that a sleeping curse would be good for the baby", Mary says.

Regina scavenges through a box filled with papers. She pulls out a letter and reads the words on the page. She holds the ink stained paper in her hands and sighs.

" Zelena is my sister."

Scarlett lets out a druken laugh at her mother's words.

" Ha! I have a cucumber for an aunt," She laughs.

Regina looks over at her daughter, then over to her lover.

" Take her home," Regina orders.

" When has telling Scarlett to do something she doesn't want to do ever ended well?" Killian asks.

Regina ignores his words and waves her hand. Purple smokes surrounds them, and once it fades they're in Scarlett's bedroom.

Scarlett hiccups, then giggles. Killian tries his best to get her ready for bed. He takes off her shoes, but once he does she plops down onto the bed. Her eyes close, and within seconds, Hook jumps up and curls up to her side. Scarlett smiles and wraps her arms around the dog with golden fur, and soon finds herself snoring.

Killian lets out a silent chuckle and gets himself ready for bed as well. He fills a glass with water and places it on Scarlett's bedside table. He climbs into bed and wraps his arms around the brunette. He kisses her temple, then rests his head on the pillow to fall asleep.

And while they enjoy their peaceful moment, a battle ensues on the streets of Storybrooke.

A battle between Evil and Wicked.