INTRODUTION

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆

𝙅𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚

He is the CEO of the jung enterprise. The most famous number one company in Korea. Which all other CEO's are jealous of him. There are number of employees dying to get job in his company but mostly all were rejected. He is 25years old. Cold as ice and hard as rock. Others are scared to talk with him. He was raised by a single mother, father died when he was 10years old. After his dad death he started to work harder to get this place. One of the most hardworking person. And he also having one younger brother jeon junkook studying in foreign country. He is sweet with his mother and brother.

𝙇𝙀𝙀 𝙔/𝙉

𝙔/𝙣

Y/n is the beautiful women not only beautiful in face but also beautiful in heart, such a sweet person and caring person. An extrovert one. Y/n is 21years old. Having mother, father is working in foreign country. But the money is not enough for her family. So she is searching for the job, having one younger sister lee tian, she is doing her college. Her sister is the only soul whom she always used to share her feelings with her. She attended so many interviews but failed , although she didn't give up.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗............

Please do vote and comment in this ff.......

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚊 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎........( if you are interested)

𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤 😉

𝙄𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 ???

If you know do comment in comment box....