34

Yu Xiangan and Gao Yimei got together after get off work, and according to the address, they went to find Dr. Lin who retired from the city and returned to their hometown.

  When he arrived at the destination, Yu Xiangan gave the doctor Lin a thumbs up in his heart, and his family didn't say that in this living environment.

  Every household is a small building with a hospital. The doctor Lin's house before them is also a large courtyard. There are two houses on the left and right, both of which are two-story buildings.

  The house is made of red bricks and cement. The outside is painted with a layer of white ash. The ground of the yard is also very smooth, with a pavement paved with pebbles. Not far from the entrance, there are two osmanthus trees planted on the left and one on the right. .

  Yu Xiangan glanced at the other open spaces. Some were green vegetables, and some looked like medicinal herbs.

  Behind these two houses is a low house, which should be a wood shed or a utility room.

  Yu Xiangan couldn't help but admired: "The conditions in his family are pretty good."

  There is a yard that can withstand a single family, and it is so spacious that most people can't do it.

  Gao Yimei is even more envious. She has a small bed at home that can only be used for turning over by herself: "Didn't you tell me? She is a skilled person, and he went to the city to work hard early on. He heard that his son has a talent. , Entered the army, the level is not low."

  Yu Xiangan understood that even if he was jealous, if Dr. Lin's birth was not a big problem, he has another son in the army, and it is indeed not easy to be labeled.

  Gao Yimei: "We have to be polite, people don't lack money at home."

  Gao Yimei is eager to solve her menstrual problems. She now seems to have died once a month. She was not so serious before. Until one winter accidentally fell into the water, it happened. Many people are not optimistic about this problem.

  "It just so happens. It is said that it hasn't been long since he returned to his hometown. In the past, those patients had to go to the city if they wanted to find him. Once in the city, he might not be able to get him to see a doctor."

  She emphasized that she was afraid that Yu Xiangan would not understand and accidentally say the wrong thing.

  Yu Xiangan was a little amused and nodded, "Don't worry, I understand."

  Gao Yimei stepped forward to knock on the door.

  The one who came to open the door was a middle-aged woman. She saw the two people who met in front of her and said, "Who are you looking for?"

  Gao Yimei lowered his voice, "Let's find Doctor Lin, does he live here?"

  Hearing this, Xu Haili understood what they were here for, and opened the door to let them in, "He lives here, come with me, and walk here."

  Xu Haili was happy to see their arrival, because someone came to see a doctor, so she couldn't be empty-handed. Whether it was giving money or something, she would get a bargain in the end.

  When they arrived, Lin Duzhong was listening to the news on the radio while he was half leaning back on the recliner. He saw that two face-to-face people were coming, turned off the radio, and stood up, "What's the matter?"

  Xu Haili:'Dad, they are here to find you. "

  Gao Yimei smiled and said, "You are Doctor Lin, hello, we are asking you to show me my problem."