🖤Seth's and Pink's date💖

Btw please read any side notes, that come up, it will make the story make more sense, any way on with the story.

It was almost the end of club untill, Tony had something to say to pink and seth

Tony: are u going to tell us why u have been hanging around with each other alot lately, hmmmm (Tony said to pink and seth with a raised eyebrow)

Tiffany look at them with a fake smile
In Tiffany's mind: ik they would be happy together, I haven't seen seth happy since his mom was alive, I wish I was able to make him this happy as what pink is doing, even though I love him, they are perfect for eachother I hope I find someone who makes me feel what they make eachother feel, she smiled with a real smile this time, that knowing seth is going to be OK, she looked down while thinking this and back up again.

But this time she meet seth's eyes, Tiffany smiled at his, he smiled back and mouthed u OK, Tiffany nodded, pink noticed but saw seth look back at her with a smile and mouthed she's ok, pink smiled back at him.

Pink and seth at the same time: ummm (they laughed at this and smiled at eachother)

Pink jumped when Westley slammed the table and made eye contact with pink and only pink

Westley: yeah, PINK! why have u been hanging around seth, are u trying to make me jealous, because if u haven't noticed its been working perfectly (Westley said in a angry manner, as he was getting up from his chair slowly to make him seem bigger)

Pink got terrified and didn't know what to say, untill seth noticed and gently grabbed her hand and whispered in her ear saying....

Seth: it's ok, ill sort it (he whispered softly to her)

Pink nodded and smiled at the boy she loved and both gazed into each other's eyes with a smile.
Seth turned to Westley and shot a glare at him and Westley shot one back and looked away and was about to say something but seth got to it first

Seth: shut it Westley (was all he said, which was enough to keep him quiet)

Westley: ok, im heading off, see u all in the next meeting (Westley started mumbling as he left the room and made sure slammed the door harder enough for pink to know he was pissed at her)

Abby: oh wow, I think we have found the definition, of jealousy or what a red flag is (she laughed at this)

Tiffany: he can be such a child at sometimes (she looked the door and shock her head)

Tony: anyway as I were saying, untill I was rudely interrupted, what is going on with u two (he said looking them intrigued to know)

Pink and seth blushed, Tiffany giggled at this

Side note: Tiffany knows that they are dating and is ok with it.

Seth: do u want to say it or shoild I (he look at her)

Pink look at him and nodded and say u

Seth: were dating and I'm so in love with her ( he said with no hesitation and leaned back on his chair and put his hands behind his head while putting one of his leg on to his other leg while looking at pink with a smirk)

Another side note: pink is sitting in Eric chair and isn't well, he is off sick for this one short, forgot to mention before😅

Everyone (bedsides from Tiffany because she knows) was not surprised by this but happy for them, everyone congratulate them

Seth: I'm happy ur ok with us dating but talking about dating, I got to take this princess on one, so come on pink, I don't want to be late, because we have to be there on pacific time so we got to go, now (pink got up to him and whispered (I told u to not call me that) he gently nudged her and said) oh come, I'm pretty sure u would be my girlfriend soon so I can call what ever I want (he said closing the door and putting his arm on the wall behind her which he is now pinning her up apon, which is trapping her in)