chapter 5

Kauji crossed his arms and looked at Cale. who is still in his sleep. he walked over to sit on the edge of the bed and gently stroked Cale's red hair. His eyes were gentle as he looked at Cale. It had been a few weeks since he lived with Cale. he realized that Cale wasn't as communicative as he used to be. it's really not weird. just he's not used to it. he just wasn't used to Cale's less smiling face. but all the work is still very good.

Except that Kauji was actually attacked by children. he can't scold no matter how naughty they are.

"Cale. It's late. Wake up." He reached out and stroked Cale's hair. His eyes opened slightly as if he hadn't woken up. He sat up and opened his eyes.

"Human !!" The black dragon spread its wings excitedly and flew into the room. it laughs with delight.

"Choi Han is back!"

Cale's face froze for a moment. Kauji laughed. he reached out his hand to hold Cale

"Okay. I don't care who Choi Han is. I just need to know you're hungry." Everyone around Cale was unaware of Kauji's identity. but they knew that the silver-haired man with Cale seemed very close. Although there were still people who were curious about Kauji calling Cale a boy, but since Cale never responded, they assumed it was just a joke.

"Kauji-nim. I can walk by myself" Cale sighed. The silver dragon loved Cale so much, just like a father who pampered his son? If Deruth was a caring father and gave Cale a lot of money, Kauji was an indulgent father, allowing his children the right to be spoiled unconditionally.

"If I let go, you'll fall." Kauji laughed. Cale sighed. He knew that he couldn't convince the silver dragon, so he decided to keep quiet

Kauji stood behind Cale like a knight. he sat down next to Cale. before the prying eyes of the people in front of them. Kauji's face was just one of indifference.

Cale took a sip of the tea that Hans had given him. in front of him were Rosalyn, Choi Han and Lock.

"Long time no see" he greeted Choi Han and Lock then turned to look at Rosalyn.

"You cannot call me princess anymore. I have been banished from the royal family."

"...Is that so?"

"Yes. I have been removed from the family records. I no longer have a family name."

Cale just turned away from Rosalyn, who answered in such a happy manner. He then casually added on.

"I guess I can just continue to call you Miss Rosalyn then."

"Yes. Just like before. You can keep treating me like that in the future too."

Rosalyn answered Cale comfortably but her gaze was a bit directed towards the man who was elegantly peeling apples.

she is curious. as the man's pale purple reptilian eyes looked in her direction. she shivered. a feeling was driving her... she wanted to know his identity.

"Cale-nim"

"What?"

"Should I report about what happened at Breck Kingdom?"

"No need. I don't think I need to know what you did for a friend."

"Yes, that is true, but please let me know if there is anything you are curious about. I will report it to you right away."

"No need."

- kid. Is that a Mage?

Cale turned to look at Kauji. the silver dragon seemed amused by Rosalyn. the dragon seems to have recognized her excellence.